Picture Thread

I cant take credit for that one. This was Daniel and John's collaboration all the way.

I just get to enjoy the time and thought put in ! :p

I'd hate to say this collection is complete... so I won't. As you can see, I have a bit of a 'thing' for John's knives and Osage.

Bluegill, Mighty Mouse, Element 01 EDC, Element 01 Hunter, Personal Camp, Mud Turtle, Belt Hawk, Viktim

My favorite is probably the Mud Turtle. "Utility" redefined!

Hosted on Fotki

Me and you have much the same taste in handle choices, and knives of course!

Every JK ive bought for myself has hollow brass pins.

Very nice collection! :thumbup:

Wow, that looks good, an advert for sticking to the same handle material right there, some evry nice designs in that collection, tough work knives one and all as well

thanks for sharing

N78XzIw.jpg

JK Element O1 EDC, long clip blade w/ Paduak wood
Case large stockman CV
Homemade back pocket sheath

awesome. i love looking at well used knives. almost more so, i like looking at the leather.... :thumbup:

couple from the mud turtle review thread. but, i'll put them here too.

JK Mud Turtle

afTV4yc.jpg

MnUDRAG.jpg

also, this seems like a good spot for a comparison photo, as well. from top-bottom: Mud Turtle, Fish Knife, Vermont Hunter, Pocket Muk.
i put the handles on the bottom two, so if they don't look quite right, don't blame John! ;) :D

pXAckwQ.jpg

Top to bottom: Mud Turtle XL blank, Hiker III blank, Mud Turtle, Camp & Trail, LPK+ (?), Riverwoods Companion, "The Thing", and WoodKarver blank.

What brand is the stag folder in the one photo? Nice looking Knife. Are they still on the market, if you know?
Thanks,
FT

Back