Picture Thread

I'll probably post some in progress photos if I remember to take them. And hopefully can show off new pants for my rule #9 by the end of this week!

I really should make more of those Budget Hunters, it’s a nice, simple design.

I really like the knife good all around design with a nice blade and handle length!Between the E01 Hunter, Budget Hunter, Fiddleback Minimuk, and one or two folders it definitely sees the second most use everyday behind the E01.

ni8XMTU.jpg

This Worker is a keeper. I’ve been carrying it a few days now and it finally dawned on me why I like it so much. The handle is of similar size to a few of my favorite traditional folders, but since it’s fixed there’s a little more blade. Great EDC knife.

I do. Very much. I’m off all week, so it’s been slicing up limes for my gin and tonics.
I had an idea that you should put a cap lifter on the butt and market a bar knife. I bet you could sell a bunch on the exchange.

I do. Very much. I’m off all week, so it’s been slicing up limes for my gin and tonics.
I had an idea that you should put a cap lifter on the butt and market a bar knife. I bet you could sell a bunch on the exchange.

I like this idea too.

Back