Picture Thread

Barely used, but I've been trying to build some patina on it in the kitchen before taking it hiking. Hoping to have some outdoors pictures of it soon. I really like the handle size and the materials worked out nicely

urbeqgel.jpg

np49V2ll.jpg

ty_higg said:
View attachment 1152454
Figured it was time for a new family photo
Please tell me about the second knife from the bottom.
Dimensions, model name thickness ect.
Looks an awful lot like the Knife in my head that John and I have been discussing

Not sure what that is but the pattern is probably in the shop. It’s about the same size as the EO1 Hunter below it, so about 7” long

4B8DED55-C3BD-4A37-BD34-2AB5DF9A3657.png
It does look very similar, index notch is smaller and a little upswept on top.
The original was 7 1/8” long with a 3 7/8” blade. That makes the handles only 3 1/4”, that’s too short.

What do you think of this in 1/16th with a convex grind or "scandivex"
The short handle ALONG WITH THE THIN STEEL ,is what makes this knife unique (and light weight)
If WE don't add any belly to the original, it would be ground from 1" wide piece of steel.
Do you do STAG?
THESE ORIGINALLY CAME OFFERED IN 3 HANDLES ;
STAG
-ROSEWOOD (probably Brazilian)-
COCOBOLO
I think you do not like those 2 woods?
WHAT SAY YOU?

EMAIL ME WITH A QUOTE
O1 steel,
leather tube type sheath (6.5" long)
top partial swedge but not sharp
BRADANGLERS@AOL.COM
If none of the 3 handle scales mentioned above are an option then figure Olivewood or osage

Bro I am jealous. I like that twig mangler

I love it such a sweet woods knife, and I was able to pick it up for a good price on the forum.

It's amazing how different the #9 looks with full scales.

Yeah I didn't think there would be that much difference, but I defiantly like it not sure how many have a full handles though? Its also a utility beast its pretty good at just about everything.

ty_higg said:
View attachment 1152454
Figured it was time for a new family photo
Please tell me about the second knife from the bottom.
Dimensions, model name thickness ect.
Looks an awful lot like the Knife in my head that John and I have been discussing

I think John told me its the Budget Hunter model. I got it off the secondary for pretty cheap with a non jk sheath and a funky edge from whoever sharpened.

Its a great lil knife. A lil to big for pocket carry for me personally but I use it alot for general utility in the kitchen.

Good to see you here again! Nice photos, love the HC chillin in the HC. Sweet Rossi, I’ve been shooting my snubs a lot lately.

Sorry I've been absent, just needed a break.
At least I've been getting out some.
The HC seems to have become fairly popular so I figured I'd showcase it a bit.
And that Rossi sure surprised me.
A solid gun with killer trigger pulls, especially in single action.

Back