Picture Thread

PhmISCl.jpg

Hmmm... what could be in there? A CBK perhaps? (will update with knife pics when it's back to me)

20191011_013403-jpg.1211537

20191011_013433-jpg.1211538

Finally gave it a good workout today. I gotta say, letting John convince me to get this Canadian belt knife and then adding in a few personalized requests was a great decision. I think it takes a lot that I liked about the Kephart and really tailored it to food use. Love this thing.

YxavlWNl.jpg

szeORP4l.jpg

oqOjmXTl.jpg

KTjYg6Dl.jpg

Finally gave it a good workout today. I gotta say, letting John convince me to get this Canadian belt knife and then adding in a few personalized requests was a great decision. I think it takes a lot that I liked about the Kephart and really tailored it to food use. Love this thing.

YxavlWNl.jpg

szeORP4l.jpg

oqOjmXTl.jpg

KTjYg6Dl.jpg

Will that one replace the one you are trying to design? Or is this new just for you and still want to offer a unique design to others with the Nessmuk style?

Will that one replace the one you are trying to design? Or is this new just for you and still want to offer a unique design to others with the Nessmuk style?

This replaced one I had for a while, but it was just for me. I may need to talk with John and see what I would need to do to have this available as a collaborative design as most of it is John's, just with some slight tweeks. I may look at putting this blade on the handle I'm working on for the the sloyd/French trade knife. The clip and convex grind are pretty great with the long belly and right in line with a lot of things I'm trying to design.

I have 20-30 different ideas I'm working through, but focusing on the 2-4 small ones first while actively researching and sketching some others. The more nessmuk/skinner designs are a lot smaller than the clipped CBK above, but it does test out a lot I wanted to test, like John's convex grind on a 3/32" steel. It's very nice. Most of my current designs are based aroun 3/32" O1 steel. If there's enough demand, we may look at 154cm which is what the CBK is.

Back