Picture Thread

Good evening, folks. One of my favorites right here.

muzcwP8.jpg
Which model is that?

SB element with me clearing mountain bike trails this morning. Kept it handy in the front pocket for the small stuff, but there was far more big stuff today than I expected. Good thing I brought the big guns, though I could've used a powerbar and some go-go juice by the end of the 3 hr ride. Took out about 20 small trees this morning that were across the trail. Maybe I should've kept that order for the JK hudson bay :oops:. But, gotta save up for the start of 2020.

eFG41O9l.jpg

P00kMiRl.jpg

mxxyzrAl.jpg

dH1ln7Ql.jpg

iW83kh3l.jpg

AhrgjHJl.jpg

What trail is that?

Jeff

SE Michigan. It's like a jungle in the summer. It makes big knives a very reasonable solution when considering because the need for a machete and an axe is pretty frequent when in the woods. I know a lot of guys like saws, and I carry a large folding saw during my rides too (silky big boy) but the chopping tools are very convenient as they don't bind up like a saw and 75% of the stuff I'm cutting is hung up in trees or something else. Often, the silky big boy and a swamp rat ratweiler are with me after a storm so I can get after some of smaller things while I'm just out for a ride, and not too heavy like what I had yesterday. I don't like flying down trails too much with the big axe or saw.

I always love seeing your Hudson bay come out. Next year, I'm going to have to finally get one once the big orders from January are over. If you ever feel the need to pass that one along, please keep me in mind.

What trail is that?

Jeff

That is Hickory Glen trail in Commerce, MI. http://commercetwp.com/departments/hickory-glen

And all jk family members need to post their jk collections tonight.

I have most of them here. I have a Hurley Creek Lite getting a sheath made and a little one at work on my desk. Pretty nice little crowd. I couldn't get good lighting and I've never found the camera flash to work well with knife blades, but you get the idea.

QNcrn7Tl.jpg

Back