Pictures of my 20" (overall) Chiruwa Ang Khola, with camo sheath!

Hey guys just wanted to post some pictures of my beautiful 20" CAK. I don't buy leather products so Yangdu was nice enough to make a custom camo sheath for me that had no leather. This is a really beautiful beast of a knife. I haven't chopped much with it yet, but I can't imagine it being anything other than amazing. It feels great in the hand and although its quite heavy it still feels somewhat fast for such a big knife. This is the thickest knife in my collection at about 13 mm!

Cak1.jpg

Cak2.jpg

Cak3.jpg

Cak4.jpg

Cak5.jpg

Here its the CAK on the left, the 18" bladed Mukti, 14" Bladed Chhuri and the Bk9.

Mukti14.jpg

I will update this thread with chopping impressions once I do some. :)

Enjoy that beast man! I wont say anything about it till you can post your opinions yourself but Im pretty sure your gonna be impressed! I have one by Bhakta and it is my king chopper bar none! Grats! Please more pics of the debitage pile when done. Let the chips fly :thumbup:

Great looking collection. A very cool variety. The Seax is a beast too. What does the 20 kuk weigh?

Enjoy that beast man! I wont say anything about it till you can post your opinions yourself but Im pretty sure your gonna be impressed! I have one by Bhakta and it is my king chopper bar none! Grats! Please more pics of the debitage pile when done. Let the chips fly :thumbup:

Definitely will take more pics after using it a bit.

When are you going to buy some larger knives?

lol

Great Pix and post, thank you for sharing

Back