Pictures of Rat Pack Members

Well we are quickly approaching 500 members in the Rat Pack and have also started up with the Rat Chat, and I would love to have a picture in my head of who I am talking to....that being said I am going to go out on a limb and post the first picture of this thread. Please don't leave me hanging and looking like the lone idiot that put this stupid pic on the net for everyone to laugh at. Any cross dressing pics would also earn more bonus points and may even give ideas on what to wear on future contests here at the Rat forum. I am the one on the left...I mean the right...:D

100_0142.jpg

Last edited:
Well, you look like an educated man. Why in the hell are you hangin' out here? :D

I am going to go out on a limb and post the first picture of this thread. Please don't leave me hanging and looking like the lone idiot that put this stupid pic on the net for everyone to laugh at. Any cross dressing pics would also earn more bonus points
100_0142.jpg

Now someone's going to photoshop your image into a cross dresser and have it all over the web. :p

And I honestly believed that this was going to head in the right direction....nice legs Jeff.

Every now and then I have to look civilized, LOL.

This is the pic from my ministry id, it is also on our book website.

Copyofphoto.jpg

Update: My wife says we all kinda look the same here, (must be the beard/mustache outdoor thing she sees).
So to keep with the "sameness" I am adding this pic.

P1010246.jpg

Last edited:
Me & Beaver watching Sponge bob at the Gunners house
IMG_2788-1.jpg

me & son making fire wood
DSCF1122-1.jpg

hanging at the 'gunner's house
5373_148380213311_547803311_3410370.jpg

Family
IMG_2589.jpg

Back