Pictures of Rat Pack Members

That would be AFROTC or AFJROTC depending on whether he is in highschool or college (Air Force or Air Force Junior ROTC) My guess would be J.

and by the way Major Wyatt, you have a superior officer on deck. Back in those days I was Lt.Colonel Fletcher

Yep it's JROTC, I'm trying to get an Army scholarship and go onto ROTC, I've got the scores, the interview, and accepted into the college, but I'm still waiting to hear from the review board to see if I got one. At Change of Command they usually bump the Senior who was Group Commander to Lt. Col, :D so in a few weeks we'll call it even.

Ok well since these pictures got posted over in W&SS, I might as well post them here too. Magnussen (Rick) took these, but today was the first time I saw them. Of course he had to get my bad side... :)

These are of me a couple of years ago when I went to Sudbury Ontario to train with Alan "Bow" Beauchamp.

Working on Cordage
barkcordage.jpg

and

getting tinder ready for firestarting.
picture044in.jpg

A more recent pic:
9puofl.jpg

Hey bro. I uh... I don't know how to tell you this but... you might want to go to the doctor and get that rash checked out. When it spreads all over your arms and neck and turns funny colors like that... well... it's not a good sign. I'm just sayin'.

I think I can bump the native thread. I'd rather not make a new one if we have an 18 page "official" thread. Please lock you want :p

Here's me and some family at brunch last weekend.
Father, Aunt, Me, Uncle
thatshit14.jpg

Here's a photoshop of me
photo0175c.jpg

Dang, so when I post a thread like this, all the freakin homos come out of the woodwork! Well my number should be here any day, so I'll post then. Freaks.

64492_155751881123706_100000666851117_331974_716572_n.jpg

Me, Father of the Bride, just about to give away my youngest Daughter earlier this year.

And a lifetime ago, Desert Storm 1991

n1021646149_30027095_1723.jpg

P

Last edited:
aaaaaaaaand 20 minutes later I was dodging rainstorms on the way home. Wound up very wet.

5095438952_88bca6a944_b.jpg

Yep it's JROTC, I'm trying to get an Army scholarship and go onto ROTC, I've got the scores, the interview, and accepted into the college, but I'm still waiting to hear from the review board to see if I got one. At Change of Command they usually bump the Senior who was Group Commander to Lt. Col, :D so in a few weeks we'll call it even.

picture.php

picture.php

objective complete

Back