Pictures of Sebenzas that have put in work

6ED1EB5B-0DA8-4A3E-9169-721C355644A0_zpsytdmcqiw.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Just picked this one up. Wish I could say I contributed to the use but I can't. Bet this knife could tell some stories! At some point in its life, that was a tanto haha!

Just picked this one up. Wish I could say I contributed to the use but I can't. Bet this knife could tell some stories! At some point in its life, that was a tanto haha!

Love it! No respect for the limited edition, just use and sharpen the heck out of it. Cool knife.

Not to take away anything from those folks who are good photographers and take pictures of their unused, beautiful knives, but I have to say that I greatly prefer pics of knives that have been loved by being used.

Not to take away anything from those folks who are good photographers and take pictures of their unused, beautiful knives, but I have to say that I greatly prefer pics of knives that have been loved by being used.

like this one, beaten to death BG42 of course :)

Kinda looks like the blade shape from the Norseman.

It took me 25 years to pull the trigger on a Sebenza and even then I didn't buy it I traded for it. I babied it for the first week, till it got its first first mark, then all bets were off and I was happy as it allowed me to use the knife like it was meant to be used.

Here she is brandy spankin' new with a ivory clip hole plug I made from an ivory piano key... ;)

DSCF6577_zpsb136522f.jpg

DSCF6578_zps73b3cdab.jpg

After a few months of use she started to take on a personality... :)

PuQlyfX.jpg

8fJYsRM.jpg

In less than a year I had a second, here's the twins... ;) :)

l7jUkBF.jpg

And here's my first plain Jane 21 having just enlarged the 5'' hole in the speaker enclosure to fit a standard 6" speaker. It does everything from scraping gaskets and cutting sheetrock to remaining holes in aluminum duct work.

ibnLVWT.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bc/Monster_fish_kite_at_Morecambe_Kite_Festival.jpg

Got her back to normal. Well, sort of! Probably the only clip point n.i.c.a. In existence.

Seriously....thats amazing. Im looking at the two pictures and i dont see how you even accomplished that. It doesnt appear physically possible. If thats the same blade, Im going to be sending you my knives to sharpen :eek::applouse::applouse::applouse:

Last edited:
Back