Pictures Of Your Cold Steel

Yah, point is in the very same spot, just brought the spine in line ;) I like it quite a bit better now too

CSUH_openside.jpg~original

CSUH_hat.jpg~original

and closed it is a little easier in the pocket

CSUH_Clip.jpg~original

G2

dayum! nice mod! i always though the tip of the new UH to be a lil but too rounded..

Thanks, while I did like the look as it came, I wasn't enthused with the lack of a direct point, this mod certainly helps with that and I find I like the knife a great deal more.
G2

Now that's quite the transformation, very nice work!
G2

Thanks Gary!
It was a lot of work, but the nice experience - I have no any workshop, so I had to polish the blade by hand with a sandpaper and with my leather trouser belt. :)

I believe I've posted my CS knives on a similar thread, so I'm just going to post my a few of my collection.

Vaquero Grandé VG-1, aka "The Big Bad" circa 2007-2008 (Production numbers unknown):

15gyqrr.jpg

Various knives, but not my complete collection:

2an7g6.jpg

The Black Talon II:

531ocy.jpg

wkolf7.jpg

Apologies for the poor cell phone cam pics.

Last edited:
Thanks Gary!
It was a lot of work, but the nice experience - I have no any workshop, so I had to polish the blade by hand with a sandpaper and with my leather trouser belt. :)

I polished out a Vaquero from the "sheet metal" tactical finish to a mirror finish using Flitz metal polish, a toothbrush and finally, a Micro Fiber Cloth.

If I find pics, I'll post them. They might be on an old cell phone so it will take some digging.

Here it is. Just used "Flitz" a toothbrush and a Microfiber cloth and plenty of elbow grease:

dcg7f4.jpg

One more:

2moxdvq.jpg

Last edited:
Back