Pictures Of Your Cold Steel

Negative angle means the surface in question goes past the centerline of the spine on the cutting edge.

Thank you for the explanation.

EjLcSsVh.jpg

I've had this SnaggleToothMF on a few of my CS knives and never loved the thumb stud, but I think given my carry frequency and overall use cases for the XL Voyager it might work out pretty well on this one. It's an excellent wave and a breeze to install...but a tiny metal hexagon is a poor choice for a thumb stud.

4EjzyFv.jpg

I've had this SnaggleToothMF on a few of my CS knives and never loved the thumb stud, but I think given my carry frequency and overall use cases for the XL Voyager it might work out pretty well on this one. It's an excellent wave and a breeze to install...but a tiny metal hexagon is a poor choice for a thumb stud.

4EjzyFv.jpg
I like both thumbstuds in different ways. The Snaggletooth MF now ships with screws to fit both CS and benchmade thumbstuds. There’s a chance if you contact the owner of Snaggletooth, he’ll send you some CS screws. He did for me.

I like both thumbstuds in different ways. The Snaggletooth MF now ships with screws to fit both CS and benchmade thumbstuds. There’s a chance if you contact the owner of Snaggletooth, he’ll send you some CS screws. He did for me.

Funnily enough, I emailed them last night and that was the outcome. :) I'm waiting to hear back about just bundling extra screws with an order for a second one; I want to support their awesome customer service.

Edited for future reference: They sent me screws at no charge than enabled me to use my existing SnaggleToothMF with the factory thumb stud. Awesome customer service!

Pic below, and I posted about my experience in a different thread.

LwU8YvN.jpg

Last edited:
Back