PIF-ERS just talking shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the chat version of the PIF here. We just need to keep PIFing on the other one so that it stays on the first page and gets attention and new posters. With that said, I will try to get a little something up today or tonight.

I like the chat version of the PIF here. We just need to keep PIFing on the other one so that it stays on the first page and gets attention and new posters. With that said, I will try to get a little something up today or tonight.
Sir I noticed that your profile picture changed a couple of days ago, what’s up with that, what’s it mean?

So with my recent crazy life I think I missed this design thing you got going bikerector bikerector . Got an abridged version so I can catch up?

I'll PM what I've got for pics and such. The rest of the story is that I'm basically trying my hand at designing some small fixed blades, for now, for the love of the product development process and should have 2 prototypes done next month, made by JK knives, and will have at least 2 more in January.

Then, there is a high probability for a PIF'er passaround, and maybe some GAW.

Page 2 and some good content so far :rolleyes:

I agree with woodysone woodysone , South paw draw South paw draw - you came in like gang busters and all for the better. This sub PIF thread is a great idea. Very now & then let's provide a link to The PIF so new folks can easily find it.

THE PIF THREAD

Ray

Likewise, should link to this from the main PIF thread. Maybe @BellaBlades can add a link to his first post?

Updated fellas. All wires are terminated. We are starting the servers now. Hopefully they go as well and this only takes about 6 hours so we can start testing at 6. I'll be taking lunch after I get everyone started and I'm going come hang out here on the forums for a few but today I'm not going to be really active. I want to get this all done.

Side note if any has a extra Dozier laying around. Pete is asking for one. I WILL NOT give the one I got from RoachBelly44 RoachBelly44 to him. My wife is another story . And I know it's just a Dozier and I have alot more expensive knives . But at this point that Dozier actually means something to me. There's not enough money in the world to get that one from me.

Let me know if you do. If not I'm gonna order him one on Monday. Best $20 knife bar none imho. And mine is worth a trillion dollars sentimentality.

Updated fellas. All wires are terminated. We are starting the servers now. Hopefully they go as well and this only takes about 6 hours so we can start testing at 6. I'll be taking lunch after I get everyone started and I'm going come hang out here on the forums for a few but today I'm not going to be really active. I want to get this all done.

Side note if any has a extra Dozier laying around. Pete is asking for one. I WILL NOT give the one I got from RoachBelly44 RoachBelly44 to him. My wife is another story . And I know it's just a Dozier and I have alot more expensive knives . But at this point that Dozier actually means something to me. There's not enough money in the world to get that one from me.

Let me know if you do. If not I'm gonna order him one on Monday. Best $20 knife bar none imho. And mine is worth a trillion dollars sentimentality.

We're talking the kabar dozer folder right? Like this one on the left (after trying out RIT dye for the 1st time)?
T1OGKLsl.jpg

We're talking the kabar dozer folder right? Like this one on the left (after trying out RIT dye for the 1st time)?
T1OGKLsl.jpg

Yessss...yessss the little beast Dozier. My wife has my blue one. Pete is definitely wanted a leak in his skin over my greenish one from roachbelly44. But I did end up getting Pete one from Yimes Yimes . Haven't told him he's getting one but he will be very appreciative when he does.

Also the orange is pretty fantastic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back