PIF-ERS just talking shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
mycough mycough if those don't work out, I have a 4" santoku styled kitchen utility knife that I can send off to M Markisbear . Just let me know. It has a super thin blade stock and takes forever to get dull. I picked it up a long time ago it's one of those Rada cutlery knives.

kitchen-knives-useful-economical-USA-made-cutlery.jpg

I'd vote to shut it down ONLY if we were to start it right back up again with the new list on a whole new page and thread. Not necessary, but I'd be OK with it. Maybe wait until January and Call it PIF 2020. :cool:

My 2¢

Ray

I'd vote to shut it down ONLY if we were to start it right back up again with the new list on a whole new page and thread. Not necessary, but I'd be OK with it. Maybe wait until January and Call it PIF 2020. :cool:

My 2¢

Ray
We were already discussing a rename if/when this thing ran its course... PiF'n 2: Electric Boogaloo ... or PiF 2: The Purge... (might have been some other clever ones too :D)

Edit:
I mean, if you're gonna do that at least come up with a good sequel title.

Pay it Forward 2020: The Re-Piffening
"Just when you thought it was dead, it lives to PIF again"

Ohhhhh.... I like that one too!

Edit Part Deux:

PiF-nado... and we could do the movie poster with sharknado... but knives instead of sharks!!!

Can someone help me get in touch with Mark? If I could have his email or address it would be great.
I will get a gold membership soon, I would be fine giving him my email.

Russ

Can someone help me get in touch with Mark? If I could have his email or address it would be great.

Russ
M Markisbear still has his full home address listed as his location on his profile...so there you go.

I've been a little busy this week so I don't have pics but I want to publicly thank @bikerector for the Trusopps that showed up yesterday evening. It is a very slicey fixed blade and I already slayed some waffles for the kids this morning with it.

Also a day early the Sage from woodysone woodysone showed up along with some candy so I don't have to keep stealing from my kids and a great little Case Knife in Blue Jigged Bone. Very thoughtful and much appreciated!

What a great place this is!!!

Russ
Did u look on my profile,it has were u can send some. Please, and thank you

Has anyone heard from bearmgchafter, because I sent the stuff and left him a tracking number, but haven't heard from him, and it's on it's way to his house

I got it. I am downeast, when I get back later in the week I will be sending something your way...

Now, if I could just get JupiterPaladin to share his address...:cool::cool::cool:

Russ

Might be able to help with that:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back