PIF-ERS just talking shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1209672

This half cow veg tan in chestnut showed up up like 5 minutes ago. So that's what most of them will be in. And my room smells awesome.
Mmmm I love the smell of fresh leather in the he morning. I’d make a pillow out of it just cause if I had nothing better. I want to get a peice from wicket and Craig. I need to make one for my Bradford guardian 3.

15704987974508502169150985626674.jpg
Would you make me one? In a size for a mercator or douk douk?
I don't know what that is. But I will make one for you. I have a rough rider 4" double blade something or another. Here's a picture. I will make most of them to fit this. If it is about this size then it should be good. If its bigger then maybe I need pictures.

I’m sure it smells like a mans cave in your wife’s home.:rolleyes:
Brother it smells like heaven and she loves it. Can I make you something? Anything? You know today was the first day since I bought my CRK that neither spent time in my pockets. I was rolling with the double ZT's 20191006_202605.jpg

And felt so manly. One in both pockets.

Last edited:
Brother it smells like heaven and she loves it. Can I make you something? Anything? You know today was the first day since I bought my CRK that neither soent time in my pockets. I was rolling with the double ZT's View attachment 1209744

And felt so manly. One in both pockets.
Yes, but I’m in no hurry, now you need some suspenders to hold up your pants if your carrying both.
I’m sure it’s one of the best air conditioner, fresh leather, there’s nothing like it.;)

You know what I find funny. I really like the 4" rough rider trapper. I just wished I had got one with the single blade. But in was told that the double bladed one was needed for sizing in the thickness

20191007_191131.jpg

Top one is 2 oz calf skin in walnut for a 3.5" , middle one is chocolate 4 oz in oil self heal for a 4" wide and the bottom is chocolate 4" oil self heal fits a trapper. Have not done the thread yet so colors can be chosen

So I was thinking of doing a long-term PIF write-up on some things I’ve picked up over there. What is the general consensus:

Write it up here, and keep the PIF thread open, or...
Write it up in the PIF thread for those who might not come check this sub-thread

Thoughts?

So I was thinking of doing a long-term PIF write-up on some things I’ve picked up over there. What is the general consensus:

Write it up here, and keep the PIF thread open, or...
Write it up in the PIF thread for those who might not come check this sub-thread

Thoughts?
PIF thread not closing so I wouldn't worry about that.

View attachment 1209732
I don't know what that is. But I will make one for you. I have a rough rider 4" double blade something or another. Here's a picture. I will make most of them to fit this. If it is about this size then it should be good. If its bigger then maybe I need pictures.
L154.jpg
DD815PM.jpg

They are very thin, the handle is just a piece of metal folded over.

Does anyone have any tips on a douk douk mod so that if you close it hard without thinking about it it doesnt nick your blade? I try to be careful but forget sometimes. The black cat has a piece of plastic i believe so it doesnt get dinged like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back