Piggy Back Sheaths

I just ordered a Bravo 1 for hiking/camping (rampless desert ironwood burl :thumbup: :thumbup: ) and plan on attaching my Mini-NS something like this..

bravo1-leather_sheath-brown-with-mikro-sheath.jpg

I've never tried this method before. Does anyone have any issues with the additional sheath getting in the way? Is there a better way to carry two fixed blades? Seems like the easiest to me. Any input would be appreciated, thanks.

Looks like a nice setup.

I have one piggyback rig and really like it. It does add weight so I strap it around my thigh to keep it stable. Considering the size of the Bravo 1 you probably wouldn't need to do this. I also like the neck knife with larger belt knife combo.

IMG_8702-1.jpg

Those are great, I am in the process of attaching my ESEE IZULA to my Martindale Bolo Cleaver Machete.

I too love piggybacks. In the middle of attaching my ZT121 sheath to my Scrapyard SOD sheath to my ESEE Junglas sheath. A trio of fine blades

I just set up my first piggyback a few weeks ago. Added an Izula to my SAR-4. yet to actually carry it so we'll see but I like the idea of two blades.

sar4-s2.jpg

Got my Eskabar hooked up to the backside of my Campanion. Fits great, and with the right tension on the thigh strap, I can one hand draw either with no problems, and it is so comfortable I darn near forget it is on.

5410130279_c357404970_b.jpg

Back