Piggyback Knives?!?!

IMG_0479.JPG IMG_0476.JPG I'm considering having a sheath made that will hold both of these knives.
The Ultimate Fighter and a Padam Dukur or a Padam Suga? Does anyone have a thought or opinion?
I sure could/would use some suggestions!.....in other words, help me guys!! Please?
Thank you in advance!

Myself I'd probably opt for a smaller knife to piggy back. Those are both pretty good size knives.
I'd go a Sarge or a Rusty SD, or a Micro Spear Vala, something like that.
Even a micro bowie.

Be a lot of weight to pack with those two.

Before committing to those two knives in a custom sheath, I suggest taping the two sheaths together (stacked liked the photo below), first wrapped with blue masking tape (for easy removal without adhesive sticking) and then duct tape over the blue tape. Then you can check out the weight and the carry options (belt? shoulder strap?), and get a better feel for whether you should go ahead with it, or whether you'd want to use a smaller knife as Bawanna suggested.

img_0476-jpg.769506

Myself I'd probably opt for a smaller knife to piggy back. Those are both pretty good size knives.
I'd go a Sarge or a Rusty SD, or a Micro Spear Vala, something like that.
Even a micro bowie.

Be a lot of weight to pack with those two.
I just bought the 8" Sarge that was posted with the red sheath. I received it yesterday made by Kumar.
Good combo. Thanks.

Before committing to those two knives in a custom sheath, I suggest taping the two sheaths together (stacked liked the photo below), first wrapped with blue masking tape (for easy removal without adhesive sticking) and then duct tape over the blue tape. Then you can check out the weight and the carry options (belt? shoulder strap?), and get a better feel for whether you should go ahead with it, or whether you'd want to use a smaller knife as Bawanna suggested.

img_0476-jpg.769506
Thank you Mr Tall. A wise suggestion.

You could piggyback the Sarge on either of the two larger knives. Make a nice combo.

I just got 5 Rusty SD's from a fella who shall remain nameless for now to checker.
I don't recall seeing them before. They are kind of like a Spear Vala in shape. Really nice and another one I need to get for myself.
I best get at it, I got sawdust to make. I'll begin my chanting, don't mess up, don't mess up, don't mess up.......................

You could piggyback the Sarge on either of the two larger knives. Make a nice combo.

I just got 5 Rusty SD's from a fella who shall remain nameless for now to checker.
I don't recall seeing them before. They are kind of like a Spear Vala in shape. Really nice and another one I need to get for myself.
I best get at it, I got sawdust to make. I'll begin my chanting, don't mess up, don't mess up, don't mess up.......................
Post some photos please.

Nice work on the back. Looks good.

First pass on 1 side. Two more passes to go.

Just starting 2nd side, 9 sides to go X 3.

I got average to small hands. For size example.

Nice work on the back. Looks good.

First pass on 1 side. Two more passes to go.

Just starting 2nd side, 9 sides to go X 3.

I got average to small hands. For size example.
Wow! That’s some beautiful checkering! I still have a knife I need you to put some antler on. I love me some antler!!

Back