• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Pile of Users (Mostly Beckers(ALL SOLD))

Pàdruig

Reap What You Sow
Platinum Member
Good day, folks.

I have a number of users up for grabs. All of these blades have been used (some relatively hard) so they will show signs of such including staining, very minor pitting, and, on a blade or two, some small dings in the edge.

Pricing should reflect the used nature of these blades. These will make terrific knives for someone, whether you want a knife you won't be afraid to put to work or something to use for that project/mod you've always wanted to try.

What you see is what you pay. Prices include shipping via USPS First class (Priority and insurance is included for any amount over $100 or available at buyer's request). PayPal (G&S only). International interest, please consult with me before committing.

Please feel free to request additional pictures or ask any questions. Though I reserve the right to sell to whom I wish, the usual first "I'll take it" via PM or reply below gets the knife or knives.

The goods:

Becker BK-4 - $75 SOLD

• Condition: I got this knife in a trade with my brother-in-law. He uses his equipment hard. There are dings in the edge and wear to the paint (he scratched the "panther" in himself :rolleyes:). It could benefit from a good sharpening but otherwise is good to go. Comes with original sheath.
Becker BK-9 - $65 SOLD
  • Condition: Stripped and shows signs of use (mostly just staining). There is a ding in the edge about a third of the way up the blade (never let buddies use your knives). It has mostly sharpened out, however, it is still somewhat visible. Comes with original sheath.
Becker BK-7 - $55 SPF
  • Condition: Stripped (not thoroughly, still some paint spots here and there). This knife has otherwise not been used. However, it is a factory second, sporting a higher than normal grind and a slight re-curve in the edge. Comes with Spec Ops Digi-Cam sheath.
Doug Ritter RSK MK2 (Becker BK-12) - $90 SPF
  • Condition: Sandblasted, etched, with edge re-profiled and sharpened. Some staining due to use but edge is in great shape. I do not know if this knife is being made anymore. Comes with original sheath and brass handle weights.
Becker BK-10 - $55 SPF
  • Condition: Stripped. Some staining due to use but in otherwise great shape. Edge is intact. Comes with original sheath and a homemade kydex sheath.
Becker BK-16 - $55 SOLD
  • Condition: Stripped. Some staining and minor pitting due to use. Edge is intact and knife is in overall great shape. Comes with original sheath and extra set of black grivory scales.
5.11 Tanto of some sort - $25 GONE (will throw in for free if someone buys multiple knives)
  • Condition: Used. Edge is in good condition though in need of sharpening. Some wear to finish. Comes with kydex sheath.

snH9Drx.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like three of them only showing a price and one just the model and price. Just an FYI in case intended for all to have similar details as the first three.

Looks like three of them only showing a price and one just the model and price. Just an FYI in case intended for all to have similar details as the first three.

I appreciate the heads up. It all shows up fine for me but something might have gone screwy when editing the text. Certain themes may be affected, I'll look into remedying it.

Hopefully all the info is visible for everyone now.

BK-9 is SPF.

I apologize for the delayed response, I don't think I got a notification, or I simply missed it.

I am a bit more interested in cushioning my knife fund at this time. However, which knife (or knives) were you interested in arranging a trade for?
—-
Please email me at

DRBILLMARTIN(at) netzero.net

I’ll take the BK10. Thanks.

I apologize, my friend, the 10 got claimed via email.

At this point, unless something falls through with the pending sales, the 16 is the only one left (aside from the wondrous tanto...:rolleyes:).

Back