1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 39 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Cold Steel Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Cold Steel Knives Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Merch Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Sept 28 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Pissed

Discussion in 'Becker Knife & Tool' started by Skunk Ape, Feb 7, 2019.

1. stewey1

stewey1

Nov 14, 2010
    Jesus! so this is where youve been hiding! Im excellent company I might add! I was off having kids etc and when I came back the forum had a big shake up and you and MTM were gone. Anyways I hope you both are well!

2. stewey1

stewey1

Nov 14, 2010
    Sorry derail OP, may those Camel fleas attack!

3. 91bravo

91bravo Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 29, 2008
    Yeah, that forum is DEAD now and it has been dead since MTM and I left. We brought about 5 or 6 of the top posters there with us as well. Jeff was being a dick so I gave up my mod status, made like a hockey player and got the puck out of there!

boostr and Murphnuge like this.
  4. 22-rimfire

22-rimfire Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 20, 2005
    If all you lost of value was the BK-9, you're lucky. A number of years ago, I was working out of town and had done a lot of Christmas shopping at that location. I was driving my own wheels, so I was pretty loaded up with some fairly expensive stuff in my truck when I got home prior to Christmas. I was tired and parked in the driveway rather than inside my garage.... mistake! The next morning, I found my truck had been broken into and I lost upwards of $5,000 worth of stuff. There was clothes and stuff strown down the street for a 100 yds from my house. This was in a good neighborhood too. Just my unlucky day.

5. Rebel Nimrod

Rebel Nimrod

Jan 23, 2014
    Few years ago my car was broken into at work, along with others on a repeating basis. He messed with the wrong guy! I knew he was a drug addict and would be back, so everyday I sat on the roof of my building looking for him (just like deer hunting!) till well after dark. I felt like using a broad head on him, but packed my video camera instead. Sure enough he came back and I got him on video for the police. Before they were able to pick him up, I saw in the paper where another victim caught him in the act and with the help of a couple of garbage men they were holding him for the police when he had a massive heart attack and died! Probably due to the damage the drugs had caused. The moral of the story.....justice does sometimes come!
    I hope you get your knife back or justice finds him!

6. Murphnuge

Murphnuge Moderator Moderator

Feb 27, 2010
    The Warrior speaks truth. Man, I remember just how pissed off I was and for a large part, still am about my gear getting jacked. I was reminded of it recently on my Facebook timeline. I hope you find your stuff or even better, the sumbitch that took it.

azwelke, tanglediver and The Warrior like this.