Pissed

Of course it is! How many other 91bravo's you know? lol
Jesus! so this is where youve been hiding! Im excellent company I might add! I was off having kids etc and when I came back the forum had a big shake up and you and MTM were gone. Anyways I hope you both are well!

Jesus! so this is where youve been hiding! Im excellent company I might add! I was off having kids etc and when I came back the forum had a big shake up and you and MTM were gone. Anyways I hope you both are well!

Yeah, that forum is DEAD now and it has been dead since MTM and I left. We brought about 5 or 6 of the top posters there with us as well. Jeff was being a dick so I gave up my mod status, made like a hockey player and got the puck out of there!

If all you lost of value was the BK-9, you're lucky. A number of years ago, I was working out of town and had done a lot of Christmas shopping at that location. I was driving my own wheels, so I was pretty loaded up with some fairly expensive stuff in my truck when I got home prior to Christmas. I was tired and parked in the driveway rather than inside my garage.... mistake! The next morning, I found my truck had been broken into and I lost upwards of $5,000 worth of stuff. There was clothes and stuff strown down the street for a 100 yds from my house. This was in a good neighborhood too. Just my unlucky day.

Few years ago my car was broken into at work, along with others on a repeating basis. He messed with the wrong guy! I knew he was a drug addict and would be back, so everyday I sat on the roof of my building looking for him (just like deer hunting!) till well after dark. I felt like using a broad head on him, but packed my video camera instead. Sure enough he came back and I got him on video for the police. Before they were able to pick him up, I saw in the paper where another victim caught him in the act and with the help of a couple of garbage men they were holding him for the police when he had a massive heart attack and died! Probably due to the damage the drugs had caused. The moral of the story.....justice does sometimes come!
I hope you get your knife back or justice finds him!

Oh yeah. I remember when someone broke into Murphnuge Murphnuge Jeep, and stole his backpack, plus all the items he had in it. Effing thieves...

The Warrior speaks truth. Man, I remember just how pissed off I was and for a large part, still am about my gear getting jacked. I was reminded of it recently on my Facebook timeline. I hope you find your stuff or even better, the sumbitch that took it.

Back