Brass fittings
Horn and bone combo handle
Purna repaired one side of bone handle
You fix the other side of hairline crack in bone handle
Standard leather sheath
Awesome work by Purna
Add to your ongoing Sword collection at $145. *SOLD*

L to r

17 inch 28 ounce Dui chirra by Purna. Nice rig. One cent worth of super glue fix hole at bottom of horn handle. 99 near perfct one for your collectin at $100 even. *SOLD*

16.5 inch 30 ounce Chiruwa Ang Khola by Bhakta. Strong and steady Khukuri. Slight shrinkage of satisal wood handle. Half price at $97.50

14 1/4 inch 16 ounce Hasiya by Yuvraj. Satisal wood handle. The sheath is missing. Make your own sheath deal at $75. *SOLD*

15 inch 28 ounce Gopte by Dhan Bahadur. Great Knife. Slight shrinkage of dhar wood handle. Bargain at $85. *SOLD*

16 inch 27 ounce WWII by Thamar Kami. Kanchhi made camo sheat. While waiting for a good home the horn handle develped shrinkage. I am offering this rig with a Kanchhi made camo topi hat. Wear a hat carry the knife at $75. *SOLD*

T and b

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all
First come first served

Last edited:
What a deal on the sword!

Isn't there a new forumite looking for a CAK, or the WWII? If so, There they are!

A little filing of the buttplate (if needed), after re-hydrating the handle, and your good to go!

EMS for 17 inch 28 ounce Dui chirra by Purna.

Got the done deal!:)

Last edited:
That Agni Jowla sword is a heck of a deal! - but I already have one... All the others are really good deals, too!

Wow! I wish I wasn't broke these past few days. I would of grabbed a few of the swords that were offered. I made a rather large purchase and my coffers need to be replenished. I kinda feel bad for not grabbing some of these. I will have funds in a couple/few weeks. I hope I continue seeing such crazy good prices.

Somebody better snag that sword. Im getting a $165 itch just thinking about it:D That woud be my first Purna:p

EMS on the Gopte.

It was close between the Gopte and the Chiruwa Ang Khola, but that sexy curve on the grip made up my mind.

Finally get my CC account down to somewhat reasonable and here I go again...

Edit: Done Deal.

Last edited:
Lately I've been more tempted by the hasiyas, but alas I am toothless for some time to come.

Lately I've been more tempted by the hasiyas, but alas I am toothless for some time to come.

Hey Scara! If you even think you might like a Hasiya you should jump on it. I have one and If I could EDC it legally Id probably do it:D You being a martial artist would especially like it for obvious reasons. It has a big arse steel hook on the end:eek: How cool is that? ... Lanyard around it and...well you know how that could go:confused:...You can buy it for your wife if you have one..but if you dont you could buy it anyway and get away with it! Wives love them in the garden and lanyards dont bother them:thumbup:

Hey Scara! If you even think you might like a Hasiya you should jump on it. I have one and If I could EDC it legally Id probably do it:D You being a martial artist would especially like it for obvious reasons. It has a big arse steel hook on the end:eek: How cool is that? ... Lanyard around it and...well you know how that could go:confused:...You can buy it for your wife if you have one..but if you dont you could buy it anyway and get away with it! Wives love them in the garden and lanyards dont bother them:thumbup:

No wife, and also: no job, no income, and I have several uncertain months ahead of me because I wasn't selected for field training for the AFROTC but may get picked up from the waitlist sometime between now and mid-July.

I'm not sure I could call myself a martial artist, about all of my formal training was three weeks of karate in a summer school/camp when I was six. Though if you count fights with a brother that's twice my size, I have a lot of training. There was a brief session of basic karate for PT recently, but it was brief. Though apparently a lot of people became convinced that I've done a lot of karate before. The guy running it had us punching used x-ray prints as targets because they don't hurt and do make a lot of noise. Apparently the people holding the x-rays thought my punches were unusually strong. My response to them asking if I've done karate was "when you swing a two-pound knife around for fun, you build up some strength and speed". In fact my experience with knives comes from my own experimentation, reading a good book on the subject, and corresponding with the author a lot. That said, I seem to have good natural instincts combined. That combined with the training I've outlined, I suspect I would do better than most, though in truth the crazy person that just stabs and slashes with no regard for his own life can be the most dangerous of all. I can say that the one time I free-sparred with foam swords I did much better than the other guy, but that's just because despite him having a better stance and footwork, he always struck at my blade, while I was constantly striking at him. I had initiative and tactics on my side. That was so much fun. Watching the video that was taken without my knowledge also helped me improve.

I keep rambling on about the whole thing about me as a martial artist. Maybe it would just be easier to consider myself a martial artist that is engaging in self-training instead of dealing with the semantics of whether or not I'm a martial artist.

As to the Hasiya, I expect a hasiya would be great for martial arts work. I can see lots of possibilities for martial use, but the only way I could justify it would be with the small amount of money coming in the form of a tax refund, and part of that is already going to pay for the rest of my recently acquired Chainpuri. Adding to that, I don't really have the means of creating a good sheath for it. Though I did make a surprisingly good sheath from the finest duct tape and cardboard yesterday for a karambit I received as a gift. Oh and there was a bit of random electrical wire that I used as a spacer between the cardboard pieces and as a means of preventing the blade from slicing through to the outside.

Well that rambled on, and still omitted stuff I was going to post.

That's one amazing deal for the Agni Jowla. I have one by Purna- flat out amazing. To everyone looking at it- it shoots fire at zombies.
Shoots.
Fire.
At.
Zombies.

I'm not sure I could call myself a martial artist, about all of my formal training was three weeks of karate in a summer school/camp when I was six. Though if you count fights with a brother that's twice my size, I have a lot of training. There was a brief session of basic karate for PT recently, but it was brief. Though apparently a lot of people became convinced that I've done a lot of karate before. The guy running it had us punching used x-ray prints as targets because they don't hurt and do make a lot of noise. Apparently the people holding the x-rays thought my punches were unusually strong. My response to them asking if I've done karate was "when you swing a two-pound knife around for fun, you build up some strength and speed". In fact my experience with knives comes from my own experimentation, reading a good book on the subject, and corresponding with the author a lot. That said, I seem to have good natural instincts combined. That combined with the training I've outlined, I suspect I would do better than most, though in truth the crazy person that just stabs and slashes with no regard for his own life can be the most dangerous of all. I can say that the one time I free-sparred with foam swords I did much better than the other guy, but that's just because despite him having a better stance and footwork, he always struck at my blade, while I was constantly striking at him. I had initiative and tactics on my side. That was so much fun. Watching the video that was taken without my knowledge also helped me improve.

I keep rambling on about the whole thing about me as a martial artist. Maybe it would just be easier to consider myself a martial artist that is engaging in self-training instead of dealing with the semantics of whether or not I'm a martial artist.

So...are you saying you're a natural badass?

:)D:D:D JK!)

Here's to luck...ems on Thamar WWII

Now theres a man of his word:thumbup: I ran over every excuse in the book and then some to my wife over that sword and she wasnt having it:mad: Just aint right!

Scara: Amazing what you can get done being self taught. I believe simply having an interest and minimal practice your already putting yourself into a higher percentile of survival compared to most. You spend the rest of your life and training just to occasionally bump up a percentage. Wasnt it Bruce Lee that said the person who practices the same move 10,000 times is more dangerous than the person who practices 10,000 moves once.

OK ndog, you talked me into it! I was trying to resist, since I've had a lot of recent expenses, but since nobody else seems interested, and I "need" one of these for my HI collection, EMS for Hasiya.

OK ndog, you talked me into it! I was trying to resist, since I've had a lot of recent expenses, but since nobody else seems interested, and I "need" one of these for my HI collection, EMS for Hasiya.

HA! Grats Mbob! I wasnt expecting any collateral dammage. I figured scara for snagging it:thumbup: They are really cool and well built tools. I just planted my garden a few weeks ago and mine will surely get some use soon. I Almost bought this one a few times but with my job in the balance my wife aint taking kindly to Khuk buying lately. I want one to put a longer haft on to get under them annoying goosefoot bushes around the house. I figured id try to make one tho rather than tear up a perfectly good Hasiya.

Back