Pix and Six Blems for 4/22

OK ndog, you talked me into it! I was trying to resist, since I've had a lot of recent expenses, but since nobody else seems interested, and I "need" one of these for my HI collection, EMS for Hasiya.

You'll love the Hasiya. After I got mine, and had it in my hand, it was just mesmerizing, truly remarkable.

That was a steal at 75 clams. Thamar WWII, Kanchhi special, and a topi hat too!

Serious deal. A Thamar with special Kanchhi touches, I couldn't pass it up. I figured I'd let someone else get the opportunity to own a Thamar at a reasonable price, but I could only hold out for so long before the urges start affecting practical brain function...lol

Serious deal. A Thamar with special Kanchhi touches, I couldn't pass it up. I figured I'd let someone else get the opportunity to own a Thamar at a reasonable price, but I could only hold out for so long before the urges start affecting practical brain function...lol

Congratulations cul4u01!!! You were more than fair and got a great knife at a fantastic price!

So...are you saying you're a natural badass?

:)D:D:D JK!)

From now on you will address me as "Your eminent badass-inence". ;)

ndoghouse, I suspect that were it to come to it, I would do better than someone who has never given any thought to self-defense. Of course a Hasiya or any kind of sickle, either more western style like the Hasiya or Eastern like Kama sickles, requires dramatically different technique which would be quite interesting to learn.

cul4u01, the Hasiya probably lasted a while in part because generally when I post about being tempted by a particular deal I end up buying it not long after. This time I mentioned the temptation but didn't give in. I also had a ton of stuff going on last night and all day today that kept me from thinking about it and from trying to get it. Three color guard details in two days, one of them a commissioning ceremony, the other a graduation procession and ceremony. In fact I really ought to be getting food instead of typing right now.

And you know, hasiyas aren't a once in a lifetime item from HI. Someday when I have the funds, I will be able to get one. In the meantime I really ought to be saving for my ideal EDC knife. I really like my new karambit, but getting my finger through that ring while drawing under stress worries me.

Sent email on the remaining 16.5 AK Bhakta, if still available.
Hauled two older hornies out a few minutes ago & they've shrunk waaaay too much.
Soaking in straight Ballistol, hopefully they'll grow a little.

Time to try wood.
Denis

I think its yours Eric unless it was stealthed. You emailed Aunti right? Things kinda messed up right now with the earthquake and all but I dont think anyone has spoken for it publicly. Khul sword man! Good luck!

Been a while since I bought here, how long does it usually take to get a return email acknowledgement?
Denis

Been a while since I bought here, how long does it usually take to get a return email acknowledgement?
Denis

Usually 24 hours or less, but circumstances can increase response time to several days, such as, but not limited to, holidays, weekends, or emergencies, like earthquakes. :)

Ah.
So I should not feel ignored, rejected & dejected quite yet. :)
Thanks.
Denis

If acknowledgement does come through, how?
Through this site's PM system, or regular email?
Denis

Back