Weight --53 oz
Spine thickness--5/16''
Steel guard
Brass bolster buttcap and tip
Kanchhi repaired the crack in satisal wood handle
Small cut on leather sheath
Awesome investment at $185. *SOLD*

L to R

21 inch 31 ounce Chainpura by Purna. Hairline crack on horn handle most likely to travel no where. $95 YBB. *SOLD*

20 inch 29 ounce Cherokee Rose by Tirtha. Slight shrinkage of satisl wood handle. $95 YBB. *SOLD*

17.5 inch 32 ounce WWII Knife by Ganga. Small crack on horn handle will stay same place. 10/10 rig at $95. *SOLD*

T ot B

16 inch 28 ounce Gopte by Dhan Kami. Slight shrinkage of dhar wood handle. Steel cost at $65. *SOLD*

12 1/4 inch Ang Khola by Bhakta. Great work by bow and arrow Kami. Bhakta repaired the hairline carck in satisal wood handle. $75 YBB. *SOLD*

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all
First come first served

Last edited:
Dang that's a fine Rose for sure. Hmmmm..................thought provoking.

EMS on Cherokee Rose!

I have been waiting for one of these for a long time. The price is a super bonus. I've seen these go for close to double. I hope I win!

Last edited:
EMS on Cherokee Rose!

I have been waiting for one of these for a long time. The price is a super bonus. I've seen these go for close to double. I hope I win!

I would've taken that if you hadn't. blem roses are a great deal and I'm on the lookout for that or a full size ak bowie.

. Man I wish I had seen the thread earlier, that ak would have made a great companion for my klvuk. There's always next time. Also that Cherokee Rose is gorgeous

Oh boy! I am excited to see how mine looks. Thanks for the heads up on what to expect. He is the beer mug kami... Right?
Grats gb! Tirtha is the beer mug Kami but he did use another mark when he came back the last time. I forget what it was? That was a great deal! Im not happy that Katana is still there tho. I sure want it so Im not tempted to beat up my Kothimoda. Bad timing for me.

EMS for everest katana - I waited as long as I could - love the curve on this blade!

EMS for everest katana - I waited as long as I could - love the curve on this blade!
Awesome!!!!.. and thanks Amigo! Man I dont know why but I thought of you when I saw that Katana. Musta been karma! Im still in the doghouse over the Purna First Prize Khuk. It was worth it tho:D I love that subtle "S" curve to that blade. Grats man grats Let us know what you think when you get it please. :thumbup:

Back