Pizza and Slicers

zv4QT4q.jpg

View attachment 1289734 I have fell in love with these little pizzas. Also falling in love with this sebenza 25. It’s on loan from a member here. It’s basically an Inkosi to me. There’s a few differences inside on the washers and stop pin but nothing major. I’d have no hesitation in purchasing one
You've posted the little pizzas before.
What are they?
Usually I can see what's going on but that crust looks strange...

You've posted the little pizzas before.
What are they?
Usually I can see what's going on but that crust looks strange...
It’s a mama Mary’s crust. You buy the crust then make your own pizza or add whatever you want on them. I used to make them all the time when I was a kid. Nothing special just quick, easy and done within ten minutes and your eating

View attachment 1289957 Came home to this tonite. Someone ran into town and brought it home
Domino's is damn decent cheap pizza since the overhaul...their crust is actually pretty good, especially compared to the cardboard they used to serve.

Domino's is damn decent cheap pizza since the overhaul...their crust is actually pretty good, especially compared to the cardboard they used to serve.
Yea i don’t have a problem with it at all. It did used to be pretty bad tho. Real greasy is what I remember the most

Yeah I've had food poisoning from dominos 3 different times, 3 different stores, 2 different states. I wouldn't eat there if it was free and I was starving. Only times I've ever gotten food poisoning.

Yeah I've had food poisoning from dominos 3 different times, 3 different stores, 2 different states. I wouldn't eat there if it was free and I was starving. Only times I've ever gotten food poisoning.
Oh wow

:eek:
Yikes!
I'll stick to the cured meat toppings.

XPXc6ek.jpg

uPO82Wh.jpg

QH8257W.jpg

the dough is store bought, but its good.
rolled it to get it started, then stretched it by hand.
mild italian sausage, fried onions, the base is that mushroom and truffle puree (lots of it), and olive oil.
mozza and parm.
fresh tomato.

it was really good.

google rösle stainless steel ergonomic pizza wheel.

it looks interesting.

Back