Placeholder for Companion 4th Run

Brian.Evans

Registered Member
I'll update this later tonight once kids are in bed. Basics are:

100 sets of jade
100 sets of carbon fiber
50 Companions with orange g10

Are all on their way. This will be a pre-order thread. There were 20 pre-orders on the last run. They all received their first choice. The remaining 60 knives were sold in less than 60 hours. Bring on the waiting list might be a good idea.....

Here's how you get on the list.

Send me an email to evansknifeandtool@gmail.com with a subject line of COMPANION WAIT LIST
Include in your email
--Name
--Address
--A good contact email address

I hate to be a stickler on this, but it gets unwieldy quite quickly if there isn't some semblance of order.

*****11/18/2015 @ 1835. There are now 23 names on the pre-order list. The next run is going to be 48 knives, and once they're gone, there won't be any more until mid to late next year. Do not wait if you want one!*****

*****11/19/2015 @ 0710. There are now 32 names on the pre-order list. Could easily be sold out by tomorrow morning!*****

Last edited:
Fair warning about buying from this guy, he's super easy to deal with, and once you get one, you'll have to get a second.

Made my first one have mismatch scales, and screwed up the perfect alignment of the screws, that's on me, not Brian. I'd fix them, but hey, this is a workhorse, so it adds character.

^^Sound advice^^
I am also a member of the "Two Companion" club.

I'd like a Carbon Fiber Companion please. Kindly notify me of payment/shipping etc.

Chris

Would like a 1 jade companion and if your still doing extra scales a set of orange black and blue ones.

2 with all handles please. I also sent an email. Thanks!

Last edited:
Count me in for one in carbon fiber, if you don't mind shipping to the Netherlands.

Hey Brian.When do you expect more jade scales? I regret not getting a set. When they arrive, what will the shipped price on just the scales be? I am absolutely loving my Companion!

Email sent for one companion knife with orange G10 scales, one extra set of jade G10 scales and one extra set of carbon fiber scales.

Hey Brian.When do you expect more jade scales? I regret not getting a set. When they arrive, what will the shipped price on just the scales be? I am absolutely loving my Companion!
I'm hoping the jade and cf scales are ready in two weeks, but not sure. Depends on schedules. Shoot me an email and I'll let you know when they get here.
Email sent for orange G10
Do you know when they will be ready?
Two weeks hopefully.
Email sent for one companion knife with orange G10 scales, one extra set of jade G10 scales and one extra set of carbon fiber scales.
Got several emails. What is your actual name?

I'm hoping the jade and cf scales are ready in two weeks, but not sure. Depends on schedules. Shoot me an email and I'll let you know when they get here.

Two weeks hopefully.

Got several emails. What is your actual name?

Brian, just sent a follow-up email connecting my BF username with my name and email. Hopefully that clears everything up.

I'm in for one with carbon fiber. Email with all the info sent.

1 for carbon and jade per our email discussion. I am user 55441gmail.
All my info has been sent.

Back