1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Week 47 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer
    Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships! Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Nov 23 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Esav Benyamin has passed. Please pay your respects here

Please delete.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Custom Knives (Individual)' started by Moots, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Moots

Moots Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 22, 2014
    1. Consider a Thorburn at 45% off original price. L44 Compact Flipper; Ceramic IKBS.
    New from Blade Gallery 4/2019. Thorburn precision, rockets open, never used or carried. SOLD.

2. Chad Nell MB1; CTS-XHP blade; Canvas Micarta handle; Ceramic Bearings. New in 2017, and Chad installed a new blade in Feb. 2019. New blade has original edge. Great size for an EDC and very smooth action. Withdrawn.

Knives mailed USPS Priority and insured to CONUS. Will go to first one to say I'll take it and message me or email at [email protected].

L44 Compact
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

MB1
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]