• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

please delete

Hinderer XM-18 3.5 flipper, black G10, stonewashed S35VN spearpoint blade, upgraded copper standoffs and lockbar stop, twilight blue Ti liner (also comes with original liner) was completely disassembled and cleaned/polished throughout, lubed with "Go Juice". 2nd owner, no pocket time (I like the smaller one). Used but not abused by former owner, still has original edge, zero blade play or wobble, blade is centered, no box or case. Conus only

I am including your choice of a silver or bronze trinity knot lanyard bead, and glow in the dark paracord. All items are disinfected with UV sterilizer before shipping.
Video available and will be posted shortly.
$125 worth of upgrades!

$419 PayPal, includes USPS priority shipping

Please don't post anything except "I'll take it". Hinderer belly.jpg Hinderer Copper Standoffs.jpg Hinderer presentation side.jpg Hinderer back.jpg Hinderer disasembled and cleaned.jpg trinity knot gold.jpg trinity knot silver.jpg

Video showing the action. It's even better with the original scale, but the dark blue looks so great with the copper I kept it on.
No trades, but reasonable offers welcome.

You can email me at gmail, name is elementalbd@

Back