Please end the nightmare...lol

You said you prefer a flipper, so does that mean you would consider a knife without? If so, I've been really impressed with the knifeworks benchmade contego. It's $140 usd, not sure what it is on Canadian. Just a suggestion!

n6tR1ia.jpg

I've enjoyed my ZT 0452cf.

You shouldn't have a hard time buying a Chinese knife, the major brands like WE, Reate, Kizer and Bestech are killing everyone right now for price vs build quality.

Unless you are having a hard time supporting a Chinese brand...

I'm actually very surprised that the CKF broke, CKF is pretty much as good as it gets when it comes to production knives IMO.

Good luck!

yeah if you still have the CKF you should send it to them for inspection to see if there was a defect

You said you prefer a flipper, so does that mean you would consider a knife without? If so, I've been really impressed with the knifeworks benchmade contego. It's $140 usd, not sure what it is on Canadian. Just a suggestion!

I like axis locks so I'll take a look. Thanks!

You shouldn't have a hard time buying a Chinese knife, the major brands like WE, Reate, Kizer and Bestech are killing everyone right now for price vs build quality.

Unless you are having a hard time supporting a Chinese brand...

I'm actually very surprised that the CKF broke, CKF is pretty much as good as it gets when it comes to production knives IMO.

Good luck!

No issues with Chinese brands just don't think its worth the markup in my country. If I could get this for around $200ish usd I'd be all over it but $308.69 is really stretching it. I'm guessing you have one...after owning would you purchase again?

yeah if you still have the CKF you should send it to them for inspection to see if there was a defect

I assume its a defect unless there's another reason the metal would be discolored inside? I thought about contacting CKF but when they ask me what I was doing with the knife the defect wouldn't matter. Additionally if I did send it to CKF I would lose the knife on the return because CBSA wouldn't allow it back in the country. I have about 2.75 inches of blade left that I can turn into a utility folder for my oldest boy so that's more likely the safest route. I don't have an image hosting site anymore so if someone can suggest one I'll post a pic.

ZT for sure. I don't purchase Chinese knives.and try not to purchase other items as well. I don't support communismJust my prefrence.
My firearms are also US made.
There should be some great deals out there this time of year.

n6tR1ia.jpg

I've enjoyed my ZT 0452cf.

That is one of the prettiest pocket knives I have seen a long time!

Not a flipper, but the spyderco manix 2 xl is almost to your size. (3.85 blade length) I was always a flipper guy, but find the hole on spydercos to be about as fast. (I can open it faster, others experience may vary.) Just my 2 cents.:) Let us know what you get!

Not a flipper, but Knifeworks has an exclusive Benchmade Contego in M390, for $140.00
3.9" blade. A big knife, but thin, carries well.

Hmm, the WE Miscreant reminds me a lot of the Boker Urban Trapper Titanium; slim, sleek, and easy in the pocket.

Aha! I did a search, both are designed by Brad Zinker.

Found a deal under my budget on a ZT 0452CF in Canada. Added it to my cart but it looks murdery which goes against my sheeple criteria. I hesitated trying to think of ways to civilize it but lost track of time and had to rush my boy to hockey. Decided an acid bath and a run in the tumbler might tone it down a little but have to replace the clip so I rush home...sold out! :poop:

ZT 0452 is on my list now. If I paint the blade pink it should be more soccer mom friendly...right?

I own a CRKT Jumbones, WE Knives Miscreant 913A, and ZT 0452CF, all are nice knives. If I had to pick one, it would definitely be the ZT. The ZT is more of a knife in every way and the best value in my opinion. Compared to the ZT, the CRKT uses subpar materials and the 913 seems dainty. However, if thin, lightweight, easy to carry, and thin blade stock is what you are after the 913 may be for you.

Found a deal under my budget on a ZT 0452CF in Canada. Added it to my cart but it looks murdery which goes against my sheeple criteria. I hesitated trying to think of ways to civilize it but lost track of time and had to rush my boy to hockey. Decided an acid bath and a run in the tumbler might tone it down a little but have to replace the clip so I rush home...sold out! :poop:

ZT 0452 is on my list now. If I paint the blade pink it should be more soccer mom friendly...right?

Nice. It is a good looking knife. It is in stock at several dealers currently so you shouldn't have any trouble finding one.

I own a CRKT Jumbones, WE Knives Miscreant 913A, and ZT 0452CF, all are nice knives. If I had to pick one, it would definitely be the ZT. The ZT is more of a knife in every way and the best value in my opinion. Compared to the ZT, the CRKT uses subpar materials and the 913 seems dainty. However, if thin, lightweight, easy to carry, and thin blade stock is what you are after the 913 may be for you.

Damn you! Now I want the 913 and 0452. lol

Came across the

Real Steel Megalodon fits the criteria as well. I love the Chinese knives as long as they arent the knock off clone brands. Cost vs materials and build quality are very strong.

Really liking these as well especially the 2018 Megalodon Eclipse.

Back