Please help ID A.G. Russell dagger, sting, or letter opener with red enameled handles from Solingen, Germany

These are 7 3/8" long. I have been asked by a family member to look into selling a deceased collector's collection, which includes three of them, all identically marked. I'm not able to find any matching samples, looking at photos cursorily online. The pieces look as if they may have been made as the main, central portions for some kind of dagger, sting, or letter opener that A. G. Russell worked, in the 1970s, with the Solingen, Germany, factory to produce. But, if so, which knife? And do they have any collector's value without finished handles?26) IMG_3204.jpg26) IMG_3204.jpg

These are absolutely throwing knives that's why there's 3 of them, this design has been around a long time.

I would ask the mods to move this to the throwing knife section.

These are definitely throwing knives, i've owned quite a few of them as a boy.
Still have an old unmarked green handled version in my collection.
Much harder steel btw than for instance the current Cold Steel throwers, and able to take & hold good sharp edges and be practically indestructible at the same time.

True story: back in the day a friend of mine made an exact cutout under the inner sole of one of his sneakers where he kept one of these knives at all times, and he often practised getting the knife out at speed to throw it at targets.
I remember he was quite good at it.

Back