Please help me find a bronze knife

Good evening everyone,
My birthday is coming up in a few days and I want to get myself my first nice knife.

I have read forums for years but have never posted before. I want an American made knife with a blade of 3" or more.

The knife needs to be more of an EDC knife as opposed to tactical. I have 3 small children and I am constantly in need of a knife every day but end up using a knife from the silverware drawer. I also coach football basketball and track and am constantly needing a knife to cut athletic tape, jerseys shoe string ,shoulderpad straps etc.

I would like a bronze knife like the zt 609 but want to look at other options
before I spend $200+. It doesn't have to be all bronze. It can be stainless or titanium with bronze accents.

The action can range from manual to auto.

The top of my budget is $300

Thanks for your help

The Lionsteel ROK should be available in the states within a few days. It is the next on my list in plain titanium. They also have a bronze anodized titanium version. I have been very impressed with the few that I own(Dom gent's folder and an M1 fixed blade).

rok_b.jpg

Missed the Made in the USA part... Lionsteels are Italian... But, so is the Ferrari ;)

I'm not familiar with that company but I love copper also. I will have to research them.

Are you looking for a bronze colored knife, or a bronze knife? They do make knives of bronze; mostly for no rust/no magnetic applications.

Are you looking for a bronze colored knife, or a bronze knife? They do make knives of bronze; mostly for no rust/no magnetic applications.
i think bronze colored. i am really liking the zt 640 from usa made blades.

^ this. Or I could even show you how to anodize almost any titanium bronze at home. However razor edge knives will do a much better job.

Usamadeblade does great bronze anodizing on just about any of their knives, fast shipping too.

I think you are right. I will have to do it myself or pay someone on the forum to do it right. The zt 640 on USA made will still need bronze hardware to set it off right.

Got my ZT 0609 earlier this week, and it exceeded all my expectations...

Bronze is my favorite metal. I should get some bronze grips too. But I read this thinking you wanted a knife with a bronze blade too and that would be really cool.

Back