Photos Please help me identify

Queen Half Congress, winterbottom bone?
That's what it looks like.
Sorry, OP, I don't see any gold or silver. I'd say brass liners & pins, and nickel bolsters. Nice knife, though. :):thumbsup:

Yeah, that's a Queen half congress. There's no silver or gold on it. Also, the handle looks like Queen's synthetic version of their Winterbottom Bone to me, though the OP says it's real bone.

Im trying to post more pics. This very old and I guarantee I
There's 100% gold and 100%silver and real bone. The colsest one I saw was from the 1930' and had gold and silver also. Its
So the markkng has worn off and stainless steel are patina.

There's 100% gold and 100%silver and real bone. The colsest one I saw was from the 1930' and had gold and silver also. Its
If it is a Queen Cutlery knife, unless the knife was after market customized, I highly doubt there is any gold or silver. You can take it to a jeweler who can do an acid test to confirm.

I look forward to seeing more pictures. If there is any marking visible, I'm sure someone can help you with dating it. (1961-1971 Queen did not stamp the blade tangs, only etched the blade)

kT8soDL.jpg

Definitely not gold nor silver on this knife. Handles look synthetic to my eyes too (but without a better picture or handling it in person, can't say for sure).

20181209-074749.jpg

This is the photo we're all seeing. It's just a well used old pocket knife made of brass, steel and some sort of synthetic.

Perhaps you posted the wrong pic?

Back