Please post some DEK1 pictures that I can use in our pre-order thread

Man, I’ve got an old iPhone. Compared to the current gen cameras mine sucks! It’s drastic enough I’m almost tempted to upgrade.

I recently attempted to take a pic that was backlit, making the subject washed out and dark. Someone beside me grabbed the shot in a fraction of the time with a perfectly balanced exposure...no finagling and much better quality. Almost sold me on a new phone!

Man, I’ve got an old iPhone. Compared to the current gen cameras mine sucks! It’s drastic enough I’m almost tempted to upgrade.

I recently attempted to take a pic that was backlit, making the subject washed out and dark. Someone beside me grabbed the shot in a fraction of the time with a perfectly balanced exposure...no finagling and much better quality. Almost sold me on a new phone!

Yeah man, I finally upgraded my iPhone 6s after it totally crapped out. I was tempted to get the iPhone 11 for the better camera, and battery life, but I settled for the less expensive iPhone SE.:D

Last edited:
Here’s some more for you to choose from Nathan. :thumbsup::D
df6JLJe.jpg

c5nhExl.jpg

3HFtnnX.jpg

Last edited:
Is this black g10 or double black? And the fasteners are blued from factory? I try to make my choice for the pre-order

Double black buffed micarta. You can buy extra Ti hardware and apply blow-torch type of heat to turn the coloring on your Ti fasteners. Too much work for very little benefit for CPK to offer HT'ing them like that.

Regarding blueing / anodization and a whole host of other cool artistic jobs, our own Chip @WValtakis the artist extraordinaire is the man to see about a horse ;) Just hit him up in advance because that's his spare time hobby. IRL, he saves peep of Northern Cali from falling into perpetual darkness :D

Took these yesterday when I received mine, not real good but let me know and I ill try to get some better if it is not raining tomorrow (took these inside with bad lighting last nght). AEBL with buffed red and black micarta.

They look worse blown up so I will try to get a few tomorrow.

dek (2).jpg

DEK handle.jpg

Back