Please send a prayer for Vim Kami

Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts for Vim Kami.
He is in better place no more suffering and we will meet him again on other side.

Bless Vim's family and friends through these most difficult times
I like to agree he's in a better place as well. Prayers are and will continue to be sent, smoke is up and candles lighted.

Dear Ms. Martino,
please accept my deepest sympathy for the loss of such an important and integral part of you business and extended family. I never knew Vim or his work but perhaps will get to when it comes my time to go over to the other side.
Sincerely,
Alan Yip Choy

I never had the honor to meet this man from halfway around the world in the foothills of the Himalayas, but I know he could do something that almost no one else on Earth could: make a fine khukuri knife that in crunch time another man far from his home could stake his life upon. In fact, probably several worthy warriors do actually owe their lives to the knives that Vim Kami produced -- crouching over a hot oven, swinging a heavy hammer for hours at a time -- and undoubtedly occasionally burning himself -- to help provide for his family and to create the conditions where his children could realize his dreams. We are all kindred spirits of Vim and wish him well on his next journey.

Ayo Gorkhali!

This very sad news. Prayers and Smoke. My Vim Cherokee Rose stands guard every night.

Very sad to hear that Vim Kami had passed away...It's like loosing an old friend. Smoke and prayers send for Vim and his family.

Back