Please vote. (Survivorman contest entry) Voting has now ended.

As some of you may already know I have entered a contest to have the adventure of a lifetime and be on a Survivorman show with host Les Stroud.

I have been a fan of Survivorman for many years and I would be honored if you guys would support me on this and vote for me in the contest. You can vote every day if you want. Any support is appreciated.

Here is the link to vote for me. It is titled Jeremy Adley's Entry. Let me know what you think of the video! http://lesstroud.ca/survivorman-competition-videos

The contest page is a little weird. The videos appear in random order so please take the time to look for mine. Here is what the video looks like, but you can only vote for me in the link above.

[video=youtube_share;LuwmpcpMUv0]http://youtu.be/LuwmpcpMUv0[/video]

Todd, thanks for letting me make a thread about this in your forum. It really means a lot.

Thanks in advance,

Jeremy

Last edited:
I voted and will continue to do so until the choice has been made. You'd better take a good blade!

Thanks guys!

I have no idea how to tell where I stand. If anyone figures it out please let me know.

Jeremy

Voted again, and also, thanks Todd for letting J park this thread here. It makes finding the link much easier.

I just voted for the asshole that said he wouldn't drink his own piss because he tried it before and didn't like it. Lol......... Just kiddin, voted for Jeremy again. That other dude is a little to weird for me.

Thanks guys! I really appreciate the effort you guys are putting in for me.

Jeremy

It took me a bit to find it this time around. It looks like your video might on the first page now, not the second. :cool:

I voted and I'll vote again tomorrow and the next day and the next day and the next day...

[youtube]Hr9PpC1QOO8[/youtube]

Last edited:
Voted. Still haven't found anyplace where you can see how the voting is going. I guess the results are all in stealth mode.

Back