• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Plunkett Blade Works - Custom Bowie

RMspawn

Gold Member
For sale today is my Plunkett Blade Works Bowie. This is a custom folder made by Oli Morris in South Africa. This is one of two Bowie folders he has made and the only one in this size. The blade is 3.3” of M390 running on Teflon washers. The action is hydraulic smooth but can be flicked closed and the detent is dialed in nicely. Titanium frame and hardware.

I purchased this knife directly from Oli a few months ago and it did not come with a COA, but I can reach out to him if it’s that important to the new owner.

I did carry it a handful of times and it shows some snail trails on the clip and lanyard hole area. The snail trails can easily be blasted out. I tested the edge on some paper but the blade hasn’t seen any other action (never sharpened or stropped).

I would prefer to sell this one, but I will consider trades for other USA or South African folders. Thanks for looking.

Trade in progress with member Outtacontrol48

Pics: https://imgur.com/a/4pUuRlW

Last edited:
Back