PM101: Ethan meets Jessica/ Kabar 2014 (and 2015) knives

[video=youtube;-2BV7SrVg8w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2BV7SrVg8w&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Great video! A little disappointed to see there are no new Beckers this year, but with the talk of the RBK, I think I can be patient.

No new beckers .... Ah well I guess i will spend this year finishing off the family.... It's a toss up between the 12 and the 15

I do like the look of Mr Jarosz knives. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on that folder to pair with a bigger BK

nice vid, CT.
The new guy looks like he's going places. good stuff.

in this video, the parang has a lot more belly that i thought. awesome! on my must have list.

same for the Wharnstalker - good name too; i called that one at Blade Show last time when I saw the prototype and almost stole it.

oh my yes

lol

everything is getting zombied. which makes sense. it's a hard to lose color. unlike black.

Very cool. That's awesome that he gave you a BK16!

Seems like a lot of neat things are happening out there.

Thanks for the update Chris!!

I too like the JAB stuff this year. As well as the TDI/Hinderer collab.

Parangatang! I'm going to pick one of those up when they come out for sure. Also bummed there are no new Beckers this year...

I put my Tommythewho scales on the BK16. It's getting bead blasted tomorrow then I start to polish it out. Does anyone know a leather pouch sheath (like Blind Horse) that is a perfect fit for the BK16? When it gets done it'll be more classy than tactical.

THe one thing I was confused by: I'm no wharncliff expert, but is that even really a game/outdoor knife? Seems an odd choice for the JAB series. School me.

I put my Tommythewho scales on the BK16. It's getting bead blasted tomorrow then I start to polish it out. Does anyone know a leather pouch sheath (like Blind Horse) that is a perfect fit for the BK16? When it gets done it'll be more classy than tactical.

THe one thing I was confused by: I'm no wharncliff expert, but is that even really a game/outdoor knife? Seems an odd choice for the JAB series. School me.

Here's one from Psyop(Kelley Customs):

And here's one from NixKustoms:

Back