• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

PM2 Jade/DLC M4, Manix 2 LW Orange/satin S90V- price drops

FS only, no trades. No lowball offers. First "I'll take it" has priority. Shipping by post office priority mail.

PM2 Jade/DLC M4 BHQ exclusive
I am the original owner. I carried this in my EDC rotation and cut bags, envelopes, etc., it got very light use.
I have not messed with the screws, the clip or the edge. The factory edge is still sharp. The blade is centered and drops shut with only a little bit of friction, just right for me.
There is no wear on the black coating on the clip and just a tiny bit of discoloration in the black coating on the blade, no significant wear.
Price is $190 $200 including paypal fees and shipping to 48 states. US sales only. All rights reserved.

rOwmMAi.jpg

haKS10d.jpg

7yz758r.jpg

iq6nCVp.jpg

6qSUhbp.jpg

Manix 2 LW orange/satin S90V CS exclusive
I am the original owner. I carried this in my EDC rotation and cut bags, envelopes, etc., it got very light use.
I have not messed with the screws, the clip or the edge. The factory edge is still sharp. The blade is centered. There is just a little bit of friction so the blade does not drop shut.
Except for some lint in it this could be considered LNIB.
Price is $160 $170 including paypal fees and shipping to 48 states. US sales only. All rights reserved.

4C2fSOY.jpg

FRzvOK7.jpg

dgApprP.jpg

YnZLmTm.jpg

stazw9J.jpg

Last edited:
Back