The Cowbell Build Thread

Now for the final finish on this denim, the blue on both of these is really nice.

Though I'm gonna have to charge an extra fee for getting this song stuck in my head because of it. That's just mean:D

@JB in LV & @Belloc you guys are up next. No rush but let me know your material preference, right or left hand and DM or email me an address. Let me know if you have any questions and we'll get things sorted.

Crazy Canuck Crazy Canuck & @Ajack60 you guys won't be far behind, I have yours heat treated and ready to handsand.

Thanks everyone and if anyone needs out of the Dibs for whatever reason just say the word, I'm easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Pretty cool is an understatement. That would be the prettiest non-safe-queen that I have. :thumbsup:
Take a look at his website Ron, his scales are $30 with free shipping and some of them are large enough to get two sets out of one piece. If you find one you like I can check the measurements and the pattern and let you know if it I could get two sets out of it. Just food for thought.

Take a look at his website Ron, his scales are $30 with free shipping and some of them are large enough to get two sets out of one piece. If you find one you like I can check the measurements and the pattern and let you know if it I could get two sets out of it. Just food for thought.
That's some amazing stuff. I may have to have another knife made, just to use some of those patterns.

Yikes, there’s some cool stuff there. The Idaho Mudwood stood out and the Brown Geode looks intriguing for patterned stuff but I’m not sure how the pattern on the Brown Geode would translate to a smaller handle. Some make my eyes go o_O

Yikes, there’s some cool stuff there. The Idaho Mudwood stood out and the Brown Geode looks intriguing for patterned stuff but I’m not sure how the pattern on the Brown Geode would translate to a smaller handle. Some make my eyes go o_O
I think you're right on the Brown Geode, and the ones that ate too geometric might not flow well. Patterns like the Idaho Mudwood, Starry Night and ones like that are curvy enough to swim in the handle and look good. Some of the solids are nice too but we've got plenty of options of linen micarta and richlite here at the shop.

Back