Pocket Blades

Discussion in 'Redmeadow Knives & T.Knotts Knives' started by Redmeadow Knives, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Redmeadow Knives

Redmeadow Knives John Conner Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 29, 2010
    Nekkid, burnished and ready to oil once the edges dry. They'll darken up a bit from this.

20200616_140833-01.jpeg

jfk1110, mitch4ging, Mack and 5 others like this.
  2. Redmeadow Knives

Redmeadow Knives John Conner Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 29, 2010
    Oiled up
    IMG_20200616_154715_096-01.jpeg

3. Scott Hanson

Scott Hanson Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Sep 6, 2014
    Now does each sheath have a belt loop and a pocket clip, or just one ore the other?

4. Redmeadow Knives

Aug 29, 2010
    Just one or the other. I couldn't figure out a good way to do both. Shown above is a right hand belt and a right pocket clip.

Scott Hanson likes this.
  5. Belloc

Belloc Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 10, 2018
    John, thanks so much for the message! I haven't gotten an email from this thread in forever, so just spent a few minutes trying to catch up. Yes, still very interested and happy to have arrived at the front of the line. It's not clear to me reading through, what handle colors are available at the moment - is it still the original ones? I did see one in post #556 that a later post seemed to indicate is blue. Looks great, but is that a different blue from the original?

Also, are the pocket clip and original the two sheath designs you're offering?

I'll send my address and info in return to your recent message.

6. Redmeadow Knives

Aug 29, 2010
    Welcome back Embry! Responded to your message:thumbsup:

Good questions, looks like we may need an order form of some type to clear things up on these, I'm gonna see what I can do there.

Blue denim was added Thanks to the man, the myth, the legend @Dopic1 The other blue I have is the blue Canyon Richlite. I'll get the options laid out better and post them in here and maybe a new sticky..

The sheath options are: Belt, Pocket, or Slip sheath.

mitch4ging, Mack and Dopic1 like this.
  7. Belloc

Belloc Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 10, 2018
    Didn't get a notification on this either, just on your message. Weird.

If that's the blue denim in post 556, I'll go with that. I change my mind every time I see a different color - they all look great on this knife, and with that sheath. And I'll go with the original belt sheath, for a right-hander (cross carry left front). Thanks, John.

8. greatscoot

greatscoot Heavens to Murgatroyd! Platinum Member

Jul 21, 2012
    mitch4ging likes this.
  9. Redmeadow Knives

Aug 29, 2010
  10. Dopic1

Dopic1 Irredeemable wood purveyor Platinum Member

Apr 1, 2013
    mitch4ging, Mack and Redmeadow Knives like this.
  11. greatscoot

Jul 21, 2012
    I'm sure it will really pop in person. Thanks for supplying this.

12. greatscoot

Jul 21, 2012
    Mack and Redmeadow Knives like this.
  13. Redmeadow Knives

Aug 29, 2010
    It is, thanks again Scott!

It looks pretty incredible in person, one of my favorites so far.

14. Dopic1

Dopic1 Irredeemable wood purveyor Platinum Member

Apr 1, 2013
    You're welcome, thanks for what you do.:)

Redmeadow Knives likes this.
  15. Redmeadow Knives

Aug 29, 2010
    IMG_20200617_192942_192.jpg

mitch4ging, gunspease, Mack and 3 others like this.
  16. greatscoot

Jul 21, 2012
    That does look incredible. This may be my new favorite handle material.

17. Redmeadow Knives

Aug 29, 2010
    I try to post everything from Instagram in here so if you don't have it you're not missing much. Maybe a few Story posts that I'm not able to post in here. Anyways, here's a close up of some hand stitching.
    IMG_20200618_164608_405.jpg

Now that I'm finally pleased with my hand stitching skills I'm going to look into a machine. I know, Boo, Hiss, Booooo, but if it's good enough for Paul Long @sheathmaker, then it's good enough for a schmuck like me;)

18. jlauffer

jlauffer Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 11, 2016
    Hmmm...I can see it now...the Pocket Schmuck:p

greatscoot and Redmeadow Knives like this.
  19. Redmeadow Knives

Aug 29, 2010

jfk1110, Belloc, mitch4ging and 3 others like this.
  20. Redmeadow Knives

Aug 29, 2010
    Sorry for the amount of pictures guys, just trying some different things.

20200618_172125-01.jpeg

jfk1110, Pàdruig, Belloc and 2 others like this.