The Cowbell Build Thread

Now does each sheath have a belt loop and a pocket clip, or just one ore the other?

Just one or the other. I couldn't figure out a good way to do both. Shown above is a right hand belt and a right pocket clip.

John, thanks so much for the message! I haven't gotten an email from this thread in forever, so just spent a few minutes trying to catch up. Yes, still very interested and happy to have arrived at the front of the line. It's not clear to me reading through, what handle colors are available at the moment - is it still the original ones? I did see one in post #556 that a later post seemed to indicate is blue. Looks great, but is that a different blue from the original?

Also, are the pocket clip and original the two sheath designs you're offering?

I'll send my address and info in return to your recent message.

Welcome back Embry! Responded to your message:thumbsup:

Good questions, looks like we may need an order form of some type to clear things up on these, I'm gonna see what I can do there.

Blue denim was added Thanks to the man, the myth, the legend Dopic1 Dopic1 The other blue I have is the blue Canyon Richlite. I'll get the options laid out better and post them in here and maybe a new sticky..

The sheath options are: Belt, Pocket, or Slip sheath.

Didn't get a notification on this either, just on your message. Weird.

If that's the blue denim in post 556, I'll go with that. I change my mind every time I see a different color - they all look great on this knife, and with that sheath. And I'll go with the original belt sheath, for a right-hander (cross carry left front). Thanks, John.

I try to post everything from Instagram in here so if you don't have it you're not missing much. Maybe a few Story posts that I'm not able to post in here. Anyways, here's a close up of some hand stitching.
IMG_20200618_164608_405.jpg

Now that I'm finally pleased with my hand stitching skills I'm going to look into a machine. I know, Boo, Hiss, Booooo, but if it's good enough for Paul Long @sheathmaker, then it's good enough for a schmuck like me;)

I try to post everything from Instagram in here so if you don't have it you're not missing much. Maybe a few Story posts that I'm not able to post in here. Anyways, here's a close up of some hand stitching.
View attachment 1361524

Now that I'm finally pleased with my hand stitching skills I'm going to look into a machine. I know, Boo, Hiss, Booooo, but if it's good enough for Paul Long @sheathmaker, then it's good enough for a schmuck like me;)

Hmmm...I can see it now...the Pocket Schmuck:p

Back