The Cowbell Build Thread

This red linen has some color differences in it that I think will give a cool effect, I'm looking forward to how it turns out. Let me know if you have any issues with it and we'll go from there. I have no problem changing things up:thumbsup:

View attachment 1406892

I think the red will bring a smile to my face. From the responses so far, how can I not want a second one. I’m looking forward to getting this one in hand.

That red is looking quite good so far! Another one of my favorite handle colors...

That Blue Canyon Richlite was my first choice but then I went crazy ;) I agree the Blue Canyon will be super nice. I'm hoping my selection will be worthy of my 2nd guessing myself. Actually, any and all can hold their own. They've got good bones don't cha' know :thumbsup:

Might need to get a set in red, white, and blue!
Got red and blue covered:thumbsup:
20200830_163253-01.jpeg

That Blue Canyon Richlite was my first choice but then I went crazy ;) I agree the Blue Canyon will be super nice. I'm hoping my selection will be worthy of my 2nd guessing myself. Actually, any and all can hold their own. They've got good bones don't cha' know :thumbsup:
Your scales are nice, I think they'll look sharp but we can always change it up:thumbsup:

Vote in the Poll Please!!

Even if you're not interested in the Deluxe this year, check out the poll and throw in your two cents please.

So how would an auction work here? Never seen one before on BF.

I picked raffle, but also wondering about a lottery, where you provide the details and cost, and those that are interested say they're in, and then someone is randomly selected from that group to purchase it.

So how would an auction work here? Never seen one before on BF.

I picked raffle, but also wondering about a lottery, where you provide the details and cost, and those that are interested say they're in, and then someone is randomly selected from that group to purchase it.
Good idea John, changed the poll to add that. Couldnt figure out a better way to word it:oops:

A raffle would be cool, provided enough "tickets" sell to get you paid John. Probably wouldn't be an issue, but to make it a sure thing you'd be covered, I voted for straight sale or lottery.

Guess I'm also wondering how a straight sale would work. Post it for sale and first "I'll take it" gets it?

Guess I'm also wondering how a straight sale would work. Post it for sale and first "I'll take it" gets it?
Yeah, not my favorite choice, I'd hate for it to get sniped by a passer by, maybe we could make the caveat that the buyer has to have posted in the sub beforehand if we go that route?

Back