The Cowbell Build Thread

Got em. Thanks guys:thumbsup:

When these two are done I'll lay out all of the details for this model in a seperate thread. For now, If you have a color preference in Micarta or Richlite let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Thinking I'd like that reddish micarta too, if it's available. But open to suggestions if there's something else that will knock my socks off.

Can I throw a dibs in to make the list?
Got you down Cory, and Welcome. Just know that I'm running these in pairs. we're in the first pair now, your's will be the 4th "run".

Here's what I have so far, let me know if I've missed anyone.

Run and Dibs-
1 Greg (in progress)
1 Scott (In progress)
2 John
2 Sheldon
3 Adam
3 Will
4 Cory

Red. I have a feeling these are going to be very popular, and a staple of the Redmeadow line. I'd probably be in for three (3) similar in increasing blade lengths. The proof will be in the puddin'...

Red. I have a feeling these are going to be very popular, and a staple of the Redmeadow line. I'd probably be in for three (3) similar in increasing blade lengths. The proof will be in the puddin'...
That sound interesting

How about we put these where they just peek out of the sheath.
20200114_230535-01.jpeg

I hate fishing for a lanyard that turned downward in a pocket. One threaded through two thongholes might be less likely to flop around, or get end up on your blade while you're trying to cut.

Got you down Cory, and Welcome. Just know that I'm running these in pairs. we're in the first pair now, your's will be the 4th "run".

Here's what I have so far, let me know if I've missed anyone.

Run and Dibs-
1 Greg (in progress)
1 Scott (In progress)
2 John
2 Sheldon
3 Adam
3 Will
4 Cory

There was an odd number on this list for too long. I'll dibs in the 4th run too.

I'm Scott#2

Last edited:
Back