The Cowbell Build Thread

Really cool, the black and rag versions in the Zulu blade are quite stunning.

Sheaths are finished and the edges are almost complete. I'll be getting these out on the next couple of days.

That means I'll have four open Dibs announcements in the newsletter sometime this week. I'll post in the newsletter thread a heads up before it goes out. Watching that thread is your quickest way to getting a Dibs.

The Zulu got it's own sheath design and the wharncliffe will as well. One to fit both just didn't look right and leather for blades with a point below the centerline look awkward enough!

Video should work now, short videos need their links tweaked to show up here.

Stitch line looks great on that sheath John and that Zulu sure is sweet, can’t wait to see more
Thanks, I really like these Zulus, one with blue Canyon scales would probably be my Dibs pick. I think my stitching and overall sheath work is improving with every one. I finally don't dread breaking out the leather tools.

The first two Zulus and the Mexican Blanket are shipped, tracking numbers sent.

Next group is on the bench, the first two Wharncliffes and two more Zulus.

The Zulu got it's own sheath design and the wharncliffe will as well. One to fit both just didn't look right and leather for blades with a point below the centerline look awkward enough!

Video should work now, short videos need their links tweaked to show up here.
I had to go try that with mine.

Thousandth Post Snipe
f1dd8ed8a3cbdfa49c857c2126484902a1a9b383.gifv

Back