The Cowbell Build Thread

I've never thought of holding my leather like that. Looks very practical. Sheath looks spot on as always.

It helps it trim up better after drying too. It also works good to clamp in a vise to straighten things without marking up the sheath.

I had to think about that when you asked, I thought, wait a minute, there's only 4 pieces, shouldn't there only be 8 layers, how did I count 12?? But four pieces sandwiched together gives 3 layers, 6 mating surfaces, 2 coats per. Divide that by Pi, multiply by the square hypotenuse of the flux capacitor and you should get 1.21 Jigawatts which equals a bakers dozen minus one divided by 2 plus 6.

I had to think about that when you asked, I thought, wait a minute, there's only 4 pieces, shouldn't there only be 8 layers, how did I count 12?? But four pieces sandwiched together gives 3 layers, 6 mating surfaces, 2 coats per. Divide that by Pi, multiply by the square hypotenuse of the flux capacitor and you should get 1.21 Jigawatts which equals a bakers dozen minus one divided by 2 plus 6.

Exactly what I thought!:D

Do you dilute / thin the cement, Or use as is?
Sorry if'n I aks too much and whatnot

I gotta file this one under "weird things you find stuck to a file that's hanging over your workbench"
20200122_125138-01.jpeg

The worst part is that I can't remember the last time I used that file but I used that needle last night... WTFo_O?

Now I'm confused.lol

Back