The Cowbell Build Thread

SophisticatedSpectacularAgouti-size_restricted.gif

No dye in it's pocketses!

Dang! I'm really liking how these turned out! :eek: :cool: Very well done as usual John! :thumbsup:

Now that I see the final product, these really remind me of the Custom Shop Swamp Rat Rodent Solution (top knife in pic), if it was ~20% smaller and had been on a major bulimic diet. :eek: And that's definitely NOT a bad thing! :cool: :D

RScompare1sm.jpg

I'm just bummed the dibs list for these is full for awhile now. :(

Dang! I'm really liking how these turned out! :eek: :cool: Very well done as usual John! :thumbsup:

Now that I see the final product, these really remind me of the Custom Shop Swamp Rat Rodent Solution (top knife in pic), if it was ~20% smaller and had been on a major bulimic diet. :eek: And that's definitely NOT a bad thing! :cool: :D

View attachment 1273752

I'm just bummed the dibs list for these is full for awhile now. :(

No worries, I can see these being a staple. Look at it this way, you get to preview the handle choices before you have to pick!

Woot! Very purty. :thumbsup::cool:
I'm definitely getting on the Dibs list for one of these eventually.

Beautiful. Excellent photography too.
That's my $7 CrafsMan white trashcan lightbox. A clamplight and the backgrounds fit in it while it's not in use. Literally takes about 2 minutes to setup and shoot, not too shabby.

I think you may need to make these in a Denim Micarta.
I'll have to keep an eye out for some.

Can't wait to see what some of the other colors look like, but that Red Line Micarta looks fantastic.
Red will be nice with these I think.

I was leaning toward the red myself. Curious if the richlite comes out with a layered look similar to micarta or more uniform.
The richlite I've used in the past didn't show any layers, it's got a solid look and has an awesome feel to it. It's ridiculously light as well but solid as a rock. I'll have to get some sections of each material sanded out to make choosing easier.

Beautiful. Excellent photography too.

Agreed, those pics turned out really nice! :cool:

No worries, I can see these being a staple. Look at it this way, you get to preview the handle choices before you have to pick!

I'm definitely getting on the Dibs list for one of these eventually.

Yeah, but the wait is the hardest part! :eek: No worries, I'll manage... :p They're really nice though! :thumbsup:

Great looking "pocket blades" :thumbsup:
The pics are really good, too.
Love the Redmeadow on the tang :thumbsup::thumbsup:
I can't remember, but did these get a name??

I'm thinking red palm on one for me someday :cool:
Uh-huh.

Back