Pocket clip for DEK1 kydex?

I put a Mummert clip on my DEF Mashed Cat sheath. I really like them. They are high quality Ti, made in the USA. It looks like it won’t tear up your pocket. I plan on putting one on my DEK1 sheath too.

The finish on this Mummert clip is called Mamba.
PkTjvXM.jpg

EZnVeqU.jpg

The Discrete Carry Concepts clips, and Ulticlips are also good.

I put these two different DCC clips on my original FK Mashed Cat and Buy Brown sheath. I tried the deep carry position on the Mashed Cat sheath.
fmUysXj.jpg

HW2pveM.jpg

C9Dyt7c.jpg

Last edited:
I use both the discrete carry and the ulti clip.
HNG7WVq.jpg

The DCC can potentially tear your pocket up.
My work pants have a liner for a tape measure and that doesnt work well with the ulti.
So work pants get the discreet carry and Jean's and shorts get the ulticlip.
Ymmv

Last edited:
Also rocking the Ulticlip 3.3 on basically all my CPK's. Great product and the retention is insane. Still interested in trying out a Mummert clip though - those look pretty sexy.

Put a Tumbled Finish Mummert clip on my DEK1 Mashedcat sheath today. It works great for IWB (with or without a belt), and behind the belt. However, it’s not the best choice for ISP carry. The Ulticlip and DCC clips will have better retention and ride height.
XBHwJgq.jpg

rMP7hVu.jpg

a1Et5l7.jpg

bNtnemD.jpg

I don't think it's unique to the Ulticlip but I like being able to tuck the handle away into my pocket if I wanted more discretion. I could also mount the Ulticlip so everything sits way lower but haven't gotten around to doing that.
IMG_20201015_151512.jpg IMG_20201015_151519.jpg

Excellent, thanks guys. I don't really need to be discreet.
Do these draw with the sheath remaining in the pocket? Do you need one hand or two for that?

Edit: I think I would like one that rides high and sits flush/above the pocket, for drawing and sheathing

Excellent, thanks guys. I don't really need to be discreet.
Do these draw with the sheath remaining in the pocket? Do you need one hand or two for that?

Edit: I think I would like one that rides high and sits flush/above the pocket, for drawing and sheathing

Sheath stays put. Just press against the sheath with your thumb like you normally would.

Back