Photos Pocket clip for PM2

Hello,

I carry my PM2s110v Tip down in the right front or rear pocket, the original clip position is just fine for me.
However the factory clip is really shinny.
I don't like deep carry clip on the PM2 but I would like to get something like a stonewash - bead blast clip.

Have anyone done the same already?
It will be great to get some pictures of your solution.
Thanks!

If I want to knock down the shininess of a clip, I'll dip it in PCB etchant solution for 5 min. It gives it a matte appearance without the matte feel.
HPs6sGQ.jpg

SPQvm7F.jpg

Here is a PCB dipped clip with a little bit of wear on it
Z62ISLN.jpg

91bravo,

Is the PM2 blade also dipped in etchant?

Regards,
FK

It would be super easy to stonewash it. Get some smooth landscaping stones and throw them in a gatorade bottle with your clip. Fill the bottle halfway with rock. Put some dish soap or WD40 in with them as a lubricant and just shake until your arms fall off. You can also wrap it in a bath towel and throw it in the dryer on the tumble setting to save your arms.

It would be super easy to stonewash it. Get some smooth landscaping stones and throw them in a gatorade bottle with your clip. Fill the bottle halfway with rock. Put some dish soap or WD40 in with them as a lubricant and just shake until your arms fall off. You can also wrap it in a bath towel and throw it in the dryer on the tumble setting to save your arms.
And that is a cool tip. Thx! :thumbsup:

I just ordered 3 black ones from the factory outlet for regular military. I wish they would quit with the shiny clips. Anyone want to but 3 shiny clips cheap? Lol

Back