Pocket clip for victorinox Outrider?

Can I get a pocket clip for a Vic Outrider as an add-on? If so, where? Alternately, can I purchase one that has the clip installed through SwissBianco? I'd like to add an Outrider to my EDC lineup, but it's a bit big for loose pocket carry and I don't like belt sheaths for folders. Any help is appreciated.:D

sorry, that 111mm scales with sidelock and plilipscorkscrew cutout is not avaliable with pocketclip.

i now that 99% of the us people would like sak with clips and i can say i do my best to make as mutch happens as possible.

the camo sak with clips i did custom alter, there is no 111mm sak scales with cutout for the philips etc with clip.

What would be closest to the Outrider with a clip, if such a thing exists? Or are all 111mm scales out? Thanks for the reply.

i would rather suggest send me an email for scales with clip, cause the cutout has to be made in them and inside are hollows that get cut too you see from outside gaps - if they arent filled with sompthing right.

by my altered scales theyr filled and then camoflaged so you dont see that.

Making clip scales for the outrider (slide lock) would be difficult. Factory scales come with the clip only for a Sentinel liner lock model, with no Phillips/Scredriver cut-out.

Back