Pocket dump on a special day

Up at 4:54 in the fracking morning for absolutely no good reason whatsoever....and your news put a big smile on my morning mug Halden!!!
Cancer sucks a big one and you kicked it’s nasty ass!
So happy to hear brother.
My favorite aunt got the miserable diagnosis about 2 months ago. She is fighting like a banshee.

That is so awesome Halden!! Someone certainly just extended your life. Live it to the fullest! Ive always enjoyed your posts. Sometimes harsh, but comical. We need to have a chat soon...:)
Did you make it to bladeshow this year?

Fantastic news, and thanks for uplifting news, we need to keep encouraging others too to keep fighting and love life.

Heartfelt congrats. Cancer robbed my family of father in law a little over 10 years ago. I love seeing it taken down a peg, watching life triumph, a bright and happy future.

Enjoy it. You earned it.

SlUCL67.jpg

Went with my trusty ultralight carry for an important day at the hospital today. Some of you will know as soon as you see it, but that little button in the top right corner is a port that has lived under my skin for the last two and a half years of chemo treatments. So really, I’ve been EDCing it every day for quite a while, but this is its first picture.

It’s kind of crazy to be at the end of this long road, completely cancer free, and with a bright outlook going forward, and I couldn’t be happier about it. Fuck cancer. Never stop fighting. Time to live. Cheers to life.
Hang in there brother, keep up the great attitude, love the blue theme you got going,I just need to pick up a green SAK and I will do the same with my bugout

I could not be more happy for you. Congrats my friend. Certainly puts my whining about a knife being off center in perspective.

Now, enjoy the crap out of your life, buy a grail, and sharpen away!

Tremendous news, and definitely something that made my day better to hear! Thank you very much for sharing with us, man. Excellent, excellent news!

Back