Pocket Kiridashi!

Mitchell Knives

Knifemaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
This is an example of what I call a "Pocket Kiridashi". These are small EDC knives designed to be carried and used!

If you have never tried a kiridashi, you are missing out on one of the most useful knife designs around!

The blade is made from .135" 1095 steel, hardened to 60 HRC. I performed all heat treating and tempering operations in my computer controlled oven. The blade features a satin bevel and hand rubbed flats.

The handle is quite comfortable in either standard or reverse grip. The wrap is nylon and is impregnated with epoxy to prevent unraveling or moisture retention. The under wrap is genuine green sting ray skin.

The knife is ground with a chisel hollow grind for a right hand user. This is a fantastic cutter!

Razor sharp and a great all around user! Makes an excellent "non-threatening" office or EDC blade!

- 60 HRC
- .135" Stock
- Hollow Chisel Grind (Right Hand)
- 2 Tone Finish
- Japanese wrap with genuine green sting ray skin
- Razor Sharp
- 5.5" OAL, with a cutting edge of just over 1.8"
- Extremely secure kydex sheath with neck lanyard

Headed to the post office this afternoon!

Sold! Thanks Guys!

This price includes shipping and all fees in the USA.

PayPal or money order preferred.

PayPal Address:

LMJMITCHELL@GMAIL.COM

**Please be sure to include the “L” at the beginning of my email address when using PayPal. Two clients recently omitted the “L”, and the funds were accidentally sent to someone else. The money was immediately refunded, but it created a bit of confusion.**

Thanks for looking!

RON0smb.jpg

uMb4QpF.jpg

gZCh3N8.jpg

CP9VBYT.jpg

gacDfzN.jpg

LMzwPJb.jpg

dR4punJ.jpg

Last edited:
Back