Recommendation? Pocket slip with deep carry pocket clip

Does anyone know of a store that readily has slips with deep carry pocket clips?

I love my traditional knives but I love the deep carry pocket clips on modern folders. I figured I’d ask the community for any suggestions. Someone said that Civivi provides one with every rustic gent but doesn’t sell them individually. Picture below of what I’m looking for

Thank you in advance from a new guy to the knife world.

wkcc914ds2_inbacksheath.jpg

Yeah I might end up going that route if there's no readily available option that sells slips with clips. Or maybe this'll be the push I need to get into leatherworking myself.

Or maybe this'll be the push I need to get into leatherworking myself.
That's a great idea. You can expect a lot of help here for that. This sub forum is more oriented towards, how to build a sheath, rather than where to buy a sheath. A good place to start is the tutorial sticky thread. Ask all the questions you want. The Pros here are extremely generous with their help.

If you decide to have one made. Go to the sheath makers of blade forums sticky, pick your favorite sheath maker and contact them privately.

O.B.

You should check Jou Fuu leather. He has a forum here, but his website is the place to go look.

Back