Pocket Slips

Don't know specifically about whats in Canada. But there are all kinds of makers in the stickies at the top of the page that could make ya something. I know we ship to Canada all the time.

Thanks. Whats the shipping cost to Canada (postal code N6H3R8). Looking for a pouch for the Case mini trapper and a peanut.

Dave's Horsewright Horsewright work is outstanding. You won't be sorry.

Zieg

Thanks!

Thanks. Whats the shipping cost to Canada (postal code N6H3R8). Looking for a pouch for the Case mini trapper and a peanut.

I don't really make slips but I do make what are known as folding knife pouches/buckaroo pouches. It attaches with a thong to your belt loop and has a pouch for the knife. You drop the knife into your pocket. Need your knife and pull on the thong, the pouch comes out of your pocket. Use your knife and leave the pouch hanging. All done put the knife back in your pouch and drop it back in your pocket.

5zbQwo0.jpg

9R3Jr93.jpg

aTLIHI1.jpg

Thats a great idea Dave. How much would a pouch like that cost shipped to me in Ontario Canada (postal code N6H3R8)?

Just recieved two pouch's from Dave. Very nice workmanship and fit my Peanut and Mini Stockman perfectly. For anyone looking for this kind of pouch I'd highly recommend Dave's work.

Just recieved two pouch's from Dave. Very nice workmanship and fit my Peanut and Mini Stockman perfectly. For anyone looking for this kind of pouch I'd highly recommend Dave's work.

Thanks for the kind words and glad that worked out for ya. Thanks again.

A take on that method, but used a grommet in the sheath and some thinner paracord with a whipping knot to tie it together at the sheath. A temporary and optional carry, until I get around to making a belt sheath for her ;)

The leather slip sheath came with the knife, a Le Thiers by Chambriard folder

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

very nice character in this juniper wood scales on it

G2

Back