• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Pocket Watch SOLD

gdaddy

Gold Member
1906 Waltham Pocket Watch
P.S. Bartlett

Ser. #15086553
18 size
17 jewels
Model 1892
Adjusted
Railroad Grade No
Swing-out, lever set. (see note below)
Silverine Case, similar to nickel silver

I have had this watch since 2013 after a full service. It has been in my collection ever since. I have seldom, but somewhat regularly, wound it and let it run. There is a minor bit of crazing between 7 and 8 o’clock. See photo.
The case is in excellent condition. This is a 17 Jewel watch and has been adjusted. I have run it and timed it for the last two days and it is running and keeping very good time. As with all antique watches I sell it as is with no guarantee that it will continue to run well and keep good time. However, it is being sold running strong and keeping good time (-1min last 24 hours).
This is a lever setting watch. If you are not familiar with how to set it please ask before trying. Also, this is a “swing out” movement, that is the entire movement is on a hinge and comes out the front. I suggest that you be very careful it you remove it from the case. The watch is approx. 2 and 1/4 inches in diameter.
The price TYD (conus) with Priority Shipping is SOLD PayPal Good and Services. Please post I’ll take it and PM me for payment info.
1906 Waltham PSB.JPG 1906 Waltham PSB 2.jpg 1906 Waltham PSB 3.jpg 1906 Waltham PSB 4.jpg 1906 Waltham PSB 5.jpg 1906 Waltham PSB 6.jpg 1906 Waltham PSB 7.jpg 1906 Waltham PSB 8.jpg

Last edited:
Back